PDA

View Full Version : lots of stuff for sale

scooled101
10-20-2009, 06:30 PM
hi here is a list of some of the stuff i have right now

hi i have an ariens rm830 no problems that i know of i dont use it often at all

IH cub cadet 149 has a rebuilt engine the electric actuator that lifts and lowers the deck stopped working i am not sure why could be the switch

IH Cub cadet 682 17hp kohler runs great also hydro trans has a deck from a 149 on it I never got the original one with it.

Wheel horse 855 needs an ignition it fell apart from old age so we jump it to start it, but it runs great and cuts great.

Cub Cadet 1720 Hydro runs great cuts good no known problems

Ih Cub Cadet 2082 20 hp kohler runs great cuts great hydro steering and deck all the bells and whistles 54 inch deck

Scag bush hawg (large self propelled walk behind or ride behind runs great cuts great i believe it has around a 50 inch deck on it. this has the belt drive with the 4 speed pearless and a 14 hp kawi engine fires first or second pull everytime

john deere 111 runs great needs a fuel pump and the deck I got for it came off an stx 38 so it doesnt mount up right
I also have an older snapper self propelled walk behind or ride behind has a newer engine but has been sitting in our out building.

I do have leaf blowers weed eaters, and lots of parts for sale also let me know if you are interested

I am selling my extra toys u lost my job and i am in line to loose my house

joeman13
10-21-2009, 01:35 AM
Could you list what blowers and weedeaters you have?
Thanks

sproston lawn care
10-21-2009, 01:44 AM
do you have any backpack leaf blowers im also from illinois if u do please msg me

shawn

sproston lawn care
10-21-2009, 01:50 AM
and also wondering how much u wanted for your bush hog and weed eaters and what kind they are and if u had pics

im only a hr from dover so really would like to see what u all have

scooled101
10-21-2009, 01:56 PM
and also wondering how much u wanted for your bush hog and weed eaters and what kind they are and if u had pics

im only a hr from dover so really would like to see what u all have

i am asking 600.00 for the scag
i can send pics to a cell phone

as far as weed eaters i have just a wide variety no stihls

some run some need fuel line and a cleaning because of sitting.
I probably have 20 or more weed eaters i will get a list up asap

scooled101
10-21-2009, 01:59 PM
also as far as blowers go i have 3 or 4 homelites, 1 or 2 craftsman and a couple poulan maybe