PDA

View Full Version : Ponds

Stonehenge
06-05-2000, 03:26 PM
I have a funny story to quickly relay - was talking to a customer about ponds (we may hire her husband, an electrician, to do wiring), and she told me of some freinds who just bought a home that had a pond - professionally installed. It was drained when they moved in. They filled it up this spring and discovered that whoever did the wiring did not have it grounded. Whenever you touched the water - Zap! Until he got it fixed he was getting freinds, while drinking beer in the backyard, to pee in the pond. Yow!<p>Be sure your ponds are wired by professionals!

CLM1
06-06-2000, 07:33 AM
That's cold and cruel dude! But damn that's funny. Good thing they are good friends,huh<br>somebody could get a 'ass-whoopin'. *lol*

FIREMAN
06-09-2000, 11:33 PM
ALMOST GOT SUED FOR A BAD WIRING JOB AT A POND INSTALL...LATER FOUND OUT OWNERS BROTHER WAS AN ELECTRICIAN AND A PRANKSTER..<br>NEEDLESS TO SAY EVEN THOUGH I WAS NOT AT FAULT FOR ANYTHING I ALWAYS HAVE A LISCENCED ELECTRICIAN MAKE FINAL CONNECTIONS AND LOOK OVER EVERYTHING..ITS WORTH THE FEW EXTRA $FOR THE PEACE OF MIND AND THE PASSAGE OF LIABILITY..