PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Maine

2COR517
10-20-2009, 11:13 PM
Hello All -

I will be lurking for a while. I have been doing snow removal for 5 years, and am a regular at PlowSite. Thought I would come over here and do some reading. I am hoping to get into some mowing next year. I don't know much about the mowing business yet. I have a couple of friends in the business, one of them got me started plowing commercially. I know that Walkers and Toros are most popular around here. I have couple of schools I do plowing for, they would like me to get involved with mowing. Most school/municipal contracts in this area are seasonal.

DLAWNS
10-20-2009, 11:23 PM
Hello All -

I will be lurking for a while. I have been doing snow removal for 5 years, and am a regular at PlowSite. Thought I would come over here and do some reading. I am hoping to get into some mowing next year. I don't know much about the mowing business yet. I have a couple of friends in the business, one of them got me started plowing commercially. I know that Walkers and Toros are most popular around here. I have couple of schools I do plowing for, they would like me to get involved with mowing. Most school/municipal contracts in this area are seasonal.

Welcome to Lawnsite! Any questions, just ask..

LR3
10-21-2009, 12:13 AM
Welcome!! You will find everything you need to know here.