PDA

View Full Version : Newbs

Murphy's LawnCare
10-23-2009, 11:17 PM
I have hung christmas lights the last few years. I do not have a client based built up at all..only a handful of rehangs. I am actually going to be serious about things this year I just have a few questions.
1. Do I really need insurance if I am selling the lights? I have read on here that the home owners should cover so I am j/w.
2. What are the essentials I should have ready to go by Nov. 1
ex. how many ft/spools of lights, etc.
Taking into consideration that I will have 2500 flyers and 50 double sided signs out by Nov 1.

JB1
10-23-2009, 11:19 PM
I have hung christmas lights the last few years. I do not have a client based built up at all..only a handful of rehangs. I am actually going to be serious about things this year I just have a few questions.
1. Do I really need insurance if I am selling the lights? I have read on here that the home owners should cover so I am j/w.
2. What are the essentials I should have ready to go by Nov. 1
ex. how many ft/spools of lights, etc.
Taking into consideration that I will have 2500 flyers and 50 double sided signs out by Nov 1.

if your doing anything , you better have insurance.

PressureWashE
10-24-2009, 12:57 AM
if your doing anything , you better have insurance.

+1 Im in sugar land, and serve houston and surrounding areas, I carry a million dollar policy..

Murphy's LawnCare
10-24-2009, 03:11 PM
how much does that run you

PressureWashE
10-24-2009, 05:17 PM
how much does that run you

about 100 every month

lantanalawns
10-26-2009, 11:14 PM
And that $100 per month covers you even when installing Christmas lights? I only do this seasonally, will they give you only a 3 month policy? I am in the Humble area.