PDA

View Full Version : New 24" Turf Revitalizer for EXPO

LawnSolutionsCP
10-24-2009, 11:08 PM
We are going to be showing a new 24" Turf Revitalizer with a 13.5 HP engine for those who just need more. It is a cross between our large 30" machine and our smaller 20", 9HP Turf Revitalizer.

It more than enough power for and condition you could ever encounter. This is my favorite one so far. It is going to retail this spring for $3,900.

Units will be available for hands-on demos at the EXPO in Louisville next week.

Holds 50lbs bag of seed, works great with a sulky, and has power like nothing you have ever seen. It can actually till ground (harley rake) 24" wide breaking up ground, rocks, etc...

Whats different between this and our 20" machine?

*13.5 HP vs 9 HP
*24" Width vs 20"
*50lb hopper vs 40 lb hopper
*13" Tires vs 11" Tires
*3/16" Frame thickness vs 1/8" Frame thickness for the extra torque
*Total widths: 34.5" vs 30"
*Weigth: ~320 lbs vs 240 lbs
*Handling - drives exactly the same way
*Speed - 4 mph vs 3.5 mph

Here are some early pictures. I expect this to do very well because it is still compact for small gates, easy to run, very productive, and more power than you could ever need....all for only $400 more.

The last pictures shows it next to our 20" 9HP machine. We will have some videos which I'll post later this week once I get a copy.

David

EastCoast
10-25-2009, 04:21 PM
Very nice!

BIOGRASS
11-10-2009, 11:11 PM
i want one i want one i want one

Scarlawnturf
11-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Wish you would have told me about this before I bought my 9 HP unit this summer.

LawnSolutionsCP
11-11-2009, 07:45 PM
We didn't have them this summer.

We designed it in September for the EXPO in October.

David
Posted via Mobile Device

EastCoast
11-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Exactly! I have wanted to pull the trigger for the last three months, but talk about new products unveiled at GIE Expo and more products this coming spring holds me back.
New ideas and improvements are great, but in my case is holding me back for the latest and greatest from LS.

Posted via Mobile Device

LawnSolutionsCP
11-11-2009, 08:00 PM
That is always going to happen when we are constantly innovating new products.

It isn't a bad thing...

There is a lot more in the works, but we are working to still keep up with demand of our current product lines, increasing customer support, adding more dealers, etc... before launching more designs.
Just a lot going on right now and this is our slow time.
Posted via Mobile Device

jalderfer63
11-12-2009, 09:11 AM
David anything in the pipeline for motorized sprayer and spreader?

Scarlawnturf
11-12-2009, 09:20 AM
Just kidding with my comments. I've used the heck out of my 9HP unit and it will be in my arsenal for years to come. The renovation results are amazing. Did I hear you are designing a ride on spreader/sprayer or am I dreaming that? I'd also be interested in an affordable 3 pt seeder for my compact tractor. I guess you guy's can't build everything. Keep up the great work.