View Full Version : grass gobbler

05-11-2002, 01:12 AM
What grass gobbler will fit on my 60'' exmark turf tracer? What bracket kit do i need to buy or should i fabricate one?

Wright Mfg
05-13-2002, 05:02 PM
danzig- You should be able to use our GG450 or GGJ550 if you have a newer model Turf Tracer with the Tall chute deflector tabs (taller than 3"). (no extra bracket needed)

If your Turf Tracer is the older style where the deck cover lid goes all the way to the flatbar at the edge of the discharge side of the deck, and it has the short deflector tabs, you will have trouble getting one to fit. We never actually designed one to fit the older 60" Turf Tracer because of little demand.

Thanks for your inquiry,