PDA

View Full Version : JDL defects in the midwest

Airborne Toxic
10-28-2009, 08:17 PM
Hey guys, there seems to be quite a few JDL/Lesco guys defecting around the midwest, both in golf and lawncare, especially in the last few weeks. It seems as though they are primarily jumping to ATS, at least around Ohio and Pitt. Just curious what you guys are hearing from your guys regarding the stability of JDL and the rising presence of ATS... Thanks!!

CHARLES CUE
10-28-2009, 09:57 PM
why would they go to Advance turf sol i was at the ware house in Columbus on Tuesday they were slow tossing a foot ball they dont have a store in pitts yet
Charles Cue

Airborne Toxic
10-28-2009, 10:19 PM
our weather hasn't been very condusive to outdoor activities the past three weeks in columbus, plus we are close to wrapping up the season. there will be alot more football tossing i am sure. on the surface you appear correct about the pitt location.... all i have heard is two jdl reps are in place in pitt. 2 from columbus in the past 12 months from jdl jumped, same in cincy and kentucky market... ATS cleveland has a former jdl rep. just curious if the general opinion is that ATS is simply trying to grow, or are the lesco guys grom JDL jumping before the jdl experimentship sinks and "john" looks to sell off the pieces

thanks for the comment