PDA

View Full Version : echo blower pb755 running rich, help!

toronto363
10-30-2009, 01:46 AM
Hi guys, im new to this site, very informative!

I have a echo blower pb755 that is obviously having carb problems, it looks like its running rich because a new plug will be wet and fouled in less then a day and there is also a bit of fuel in the air filter compartment. Any ideas on how to fix this? or should i just replace the carb? the blower is around 2 years old. Thanks for your help!
P.S. im also having studdering problems with a couple of redmax blowers that are sitting in my storage because i gave up on them, i guess i should post a separate thread for that, but if anyone has experience with redmax 7001 let me know, thanks.

ed2hess
10-30-2009, 09:08 PM
I do a lot of repairs on Echo and seldom need a new carb. The first step is find the adj. screws and adjust it. Be sure the muffler side ports are clean and if it had spark arrestor take it out.

toronto363
10-30-2009, 09:57 PM
I only see the idle screw, do you know where the adjust screws are on this model? and what do i have to do to adjust it? ive never done this before so your help is really appreciated. And yes the port is clean and the spark arrestor is out. http://www.echo-usa.com/pdf/documentation/PB755T_P108_12_070909.pdf here is the parts manual, if you look at the carb page could you tell me where the adjust screws are?