PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor Furniture - Arbors

dah8829
11-03-2009, 04:25 PM
Hi

Just wanted to let you guys know that my custom made arbors and outdoor furniture are now available.

www.cypress-designs.com

DLAWNS
11-03-2009, 07:36 PM
Those things are really nice man and seem fairly priced...welcome to Lawnsite!

Jhill19
11-03-2009, 10:43 PM
Awesome work man, How long have you been making these? They look top notch!

dah8829
11-04-2009, 03:23 PM
Well not too long actually, a year or so maybe. But i had a good bit of house renovation experience that helped. I made a deck and pergola in my yard and i really enjoyed it so i made a couple more of the swings and stuff. Well then i had no where to put em so i made a few for the family...

After awhile i started noticing that no one around here seems to really make them, and the one or two places that do charge a fortune..

So i figured maybe i could make a little extra money and get to do something i enjoy! So now i really just take my time and make them really nice and try to keep them to where the average person can afford them....

I've gotten quicker at it so i can really change them up to cut down on wood cost for people that don't wanna spend much. Believe it or not the wood is actually a big part of the cost...

Thanks again for the compliments guys, any input is appreciated cause i am new to this!!!

Thanks
Dave