PDA

View Full Version : Z spray service

RABBITMAN11
11-03-2009, 06:35 PM
I just want to say thanks to the z spray crew, anytime I have a problem, usually my fault they are quick in helping in getting the problem resolved. Special thanks to Brent for helping me today. Anyone wanting the very best sprayers and service anywhere call the z crew. 1100 hours on my machine this year still runs and starts like it did when I bought it! Thanks guys.
Posted via Mobile Device

br549oicu8
11-03-2009, 07:29 PM
I've had the same response with the very minor issues we have had the last few years. You call them, blink twice, and your parts are on your porch.
Thanks to Andy, Ray, Brent and Tom.

Always helpful!

grassman177
11-03-2009, 08:46 PM
yup, have only compliments

Service 1st Lawn Care
11-03-2009, 09:09 PM
Bought my Intermediate about a Month ago super great guys, next time I'm over that way Andy and Ray where going to the Beef House.

indyturf
11-03-2009, 11:14 PM
MMMMMMMMMMMM I love the beef house!!!! haven't been there in a few years!!

ZSpray Info
11-04-2009, 02:31 PM
Hey thanks for the props. We also want to thank our customers. You are the ones that are responsible for where we are today. We greatly appreciate your recommendation of our equipment to others and suggestions to improve the product. It is our goal never to forget that.

Also a Ribeye, yeast rolls and Strawberry jam from the Beef House always qualifies for a huge discount!!