PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about my flyer?

Chrysalis
11-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Please give me some criticism on this landscape flyer I am trying to put together. I can't think of anything other than "Got Green" which seems a little dumb to be the attention grabber. Especially cause it is too much like that awfully over used "Got ........?" every business seems to use for the past ten years.

bulldogg
11-04-2009, 04:56 PM
i think it looks good and very well laid out

MJS
11-04-2009, 05:12 PM
My gut feeling is that there is way too much going on for such a small space. Different fonts, colors, and information everywhere - I would simplify it with 2-3 fonts max.

Take out the "visit us online" bit, and maybe consider condensing your service lists into one easy-to-read list.

I attached my latest half-page ad for a bulletin that will be read by 10,000+ people this winter - in my experience, simpler ads have always elicited a much better response. 166551

Hopefully that was some good 'constructive' criticism.

Cheers

Chrysalis
11-04-2009, 05:16 PM
My gut feeling is that there is way too much going on for such a small space. Different fonts, colors, and information everywhere - I would simplify it with 2-3 fonts max.

Cheers

Very cool! I was thinking there was way too much going on. I feel like I need to convey each and every little thing all in one flyer. You should have seen it before I cut out the 2 paragraphs of information.

MJS
11-04-2009, 05:21 PM
Very cool! I was thinking there was way too much going on. I feel like I need to convey each and every little thing all in one flyer. You should have seen it before I cut out the 2 paragraphs of information.

Wow. . . I think most of my customers would have fallen asleep by that time...

Figure out what is most important, and if they bite, you can tell them the rest later.

Chrysalis
11-04-2009, 10:33 PM
So whats everyone else think? cool or no?

LouisianaLawnboy
11-05-2009, 02:21 AM
Nice header, but under that it looks like a font demo. Way too busy. You need to get a focus. Something that will grab and make them want to call or keep your number.
Posted via Mobile Device

CapitalLawnGroup
11-05-2009, 06:30 PM
Less is more... just an idea, but I would simply state "Full Service Landscape Co" and make them ask you what you do. Then you have a conversation started, and selling is ALWAYS better when you talk to them than them just reading.

tropical breeze
11-12-2009, 11:41 AM
Way to much stuff. Kiss = Keep it simple stupid

Premier landscaping south
11-12-2009, 11:51 AM
I like everything except the section under GOT GREEN. Maybe instead of GOT GREEN you could have a nice picture off what you guys do best. I see ponds and waterfalls. Maybe a pic of a nice water fall or pond. Or break it up into a few different pics of your best work to show some examples. Pics really are eye grabbers. People use pictures to stir the imagination.

Just my 2 cents.

JcoMow
11-12-2009, 08:12 PM
I say get rid of the side list ( the "other services" list) simply because of the black bar up top list some of this already.

Big Reggie Regg
11-12-2009, 10:18 PM
yes it dose look nice but you have to much up there .But keep it up

g21
11-15-2009, 08:51 PM
I like it - it's very professional looking. However, it is a lot of type. I think a picture would do a lot of good and break it up. It would give a visual to what you do. It kind of looks like the a postcard layout. If that was the back of the postcard and one or two great pictures were on the front, I think it would be a winnner!
Just my 2 cents.

Tommy