PDA

View Full Version : Hydroseeding Material

snow
05-11-2000, 10:01 AM
Just wondering if you can buy pre-mixed hydroseeding material and spray it with a small backpack sprayer? The sprayer would probably have to be customized, unless they made one that's for hydroseeding. Where can get small amounts of thepre-mixedhydroseeding material(if they make it) and a small backpack sprayer made to spray it(if they make it). Also,how much should i charge per sq. ft. Some of my customers are interested in it, but they only have a small section they want sprayed Thanks in advance,<p> Bryan<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.snowplow.web.com&quot;&gt;The Snowplow Homepage&lt;/a&gt;<br>

paul
05-11-2000, 10:31 AM
Sorry, but the slurry mix is too heavy for this type of sprayer. You can buy pre mixed mulch and seed and hand spread it then water it in should work, think you can buy it at H.D. <p>----------<br>paul<br>

Alan
05-11-2000, 12:02 PM
Somebody makes a small jobs hydroseeder that blows dry mix and adds water at the nozzle. I saw one demoed at L'ville last summer. No way I'd want to do a lawn with it but for spot seeding it should be just the ticket. All you need to operate it is electricity for the blower and a garden hose to supply water. Thing was blue, that's all I remember about it.