PDA

View Full Version : how many good selling days left? 16? 20?

David Gretzmier
11-14-2009, 08:24 AM
I always seem to do a countdown to really motivate me to close sales. Today is Nov 14, and Thanksgiving is 12 days away. I usually close jobs and sell pretty good through Dec 1, and then I usually close 2-5 jobs after, up to Dec 5 or so. after that, it really gets sparse.

So if you guys don't have signs out or post cards mailed, I would say this is your last real chance to make an impact. If you have not yet called your local paper or news channel for an install photo or film opportuinity, do that today or monday at the latest. many news stations run Christmas light stories on Thanksgiving day or the day or two after. folks are off work and watch the news for the weather. Offer yourself as the Christmas Light safety guy or ladder safety. wow them with the beltbuckle rule or the arms outstretched rule for ladders. tell them not to plug in too many mini-lights together. " the rule of 600"

PressureWashE
11-17-2009, 12:47 AM
I closed 8 jobs from dec 10-13 last year, there are alot of procrastanators in the world

David Gretzmier
11-17-2009, 08:28 AM
I would love that. it has never happened to me ever in the last 8 years, but I would take it this year or any year.