PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Overseeding

Turfdoctor1
11-14-2009, 09:51 PM
Anyone in NW Arkansas, SW MO interested in helping me with some overseeding?

I have about 80% Bermuda lawns 15% zoysia, and 5% fescue lawns that I manage, and therefore I can't warrant buying equipment to do my own overseeding. However, I have a few fescue lawns that need to be overseeded every fall and don't want to sub to my competitors. Anyone interested in driving down for it?

One new customer in particular needs overseeding either now, if the weather stays warm for a couple more weeks or in the spring. i gotta get it done, but don't have the equipment.

pm me or post here if interested. my website is also listed, if you want to look up my phone number.

grassman177
11-15-2009, 12:01 AM
i have been through where you are many times on vacation. very nice area. i dont think you are gong to have luck at this point as w eare finally getting our blast of fall for the second time and i think it will stay and is heading your way. but good luck.

grassman177
11-15-2009, 12:06 AM
oh yeah, try renting the equipment if no one replies for help

Turfdoctor1
11-15-2009, 10:15 PM
oh yeah, try renting the equipment if no one replies for help

thanks grassman. yes, it is a very nice area here, for sure. Forbes calls NW Arkansas one of the so many best places in the country to be a small business owner!

I would agree that it is probably too late, but still interested in forming some sort of a relationship for the years to come. Would at least be interested in looking at someones equipment, because I have never done an overseeding job.

thanks again.