PDA

View Full Version : Toro Grandstand Collection System

lwelve
11-15-2009, 07:01 PM
Is Toro presently offering any type of collection system for a 2009 Grandstand w, 52" deck, or are they going to offer one in the future?

The Toro Company
12-08-2009, 04:12 PM
lwelve - We currently offer a soft sided catcher that mounts to the side of the deck (model # 30104). It is likely that a new collection system for the GrandStand will be developed sometime in the future, but we can't commit to the style or timing. You might also check AcceleratorIndustries.com. They make a 4.15 cu/ft and 6.2 cu/ft catcher to fit the GrandStand 48" and 52" decks. We can't speak to the performance, but many Lawnsite members have had positive experiences with their systems.
-The Toro Company

Bob_n_weave
01-03-2010, 10:30 PM
lwelve - We currently offer a soft sided catcher that mounts to the side of the deck (model # 30104). It is likely that a new collection system for the GrandStand will be developed sometime in the future, but we can't commit to the style or timing. You might also check AcceleratorIndustries.com. They make a 4.15 cu/ft and 6.2 cu/ft catcher to fit the GrandStand 48" and 52" decks. We can't speak to the performance, but many Lawnsite members have had positive experiences with their systems.
-The Toro Company

I you are using the Operator Controled Discharge Chute the Accelerator Grass Catcher will not fit, I tried it. I did not like the Toro soft catcher.

Toro question: Has the Stripe Kit for the Grandstand that was due out in 2009 still " in design phase" ?

The Toro Company
01-12-2010, 05:00 PM
Bob n Weave - The roller striping kit for the 48", 52", and 60" GrandStand models is now in production. The Toro part number is 114-3521. Availability is expected by the end of this month.

A similar striping kit will be produced for the new 36" and 40" models ... additional information to follow.

- The Toro Company