PDA

View Full Version : Need advice

jbis1782
11-20-2009, 08:49 PM
I am looking at starting a property maintenance company and need some advice on the lawn care.Heres a little history. I already do snow removal and parking lot maintenance/repairs, problem is the properties i am trying to get want one company to handle evertything from concrete and asphalt to lawn care. Kind of a one stop shop company. I can handle the construction aspect of this with the equipment i have already, but the lawn care i really dont want. I am looking at subbing this out but need some knowkedge on bidding lawn care. Is there a website to help in the bidding process? Example: A 48" zero turn mower can mow 20,000 sq ft in 1 hour with a few obsticals. 20,000sq ft in 1/2 hr with no obsticals. Sorry it is so long

green grass lawn care
11-20-2009, 11:23 PM
my advice would be to get with a few local lco's and explain what you want to do. then go with them to a couple of prperties and have them tell you how long it would take them to service and what their man hour rate is then bid accordingly so you make a little too. good luck. vince