PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question about Online packages...

BillF
11-21-2009, 07:09 PM
I've been creeping around this site for over a year, reading everything I can and learning as much as possible. I finally decided to start a business next spring.

I have a million questions as I'm sure everyone here is used to. One thing I'm curious about are the online packages that are for sale to help start a new lawn care business. Has anyone ever bought one and has been worth it?

For example, I read on here that some found Patrick Cash's package useful just for the forms that it comes with, the rest is useless fluff. http://www.lawncare-business.com/

Are there are any out there that members have found helpful and worth the money?

Thanks for taking the time,

Bill

GotToGoMow
11-30-2009, 08:45 PM
I've got just about every course that has been sold online (even on ebay).
They all have their good points and bad as well. I don't think any course has the answer to everything you need.
In my opinion you have to read everything you can get your hands on.
Buy books, visit forums, buy courses or whatever.

You get to a point to where you pick up little bits of tips or advice that make a difference here and there. At that point you're just trying to be a little better than the next guy.

Hope that helps.

SangerLawn
12-01-2009, 02:36 PM
In my personal opinion there isn’t any reason to buy and how to videos. I am not saying these videos don’t help but most of the time they leave you with more questions then answers. Then you end up spending more money to answer those questions.

The odds are everything you could ever ask has already been asked on this forum and this place is free.