PDA

View Full Version : Done for the year!

RABBITMAN11
11-21-2009, 08:19 PM
Finished up the last of the 46-0-0 apps. Happy to be done had a great year, hope everyone else did as well! Winterized my equipment today, stuff is packed up and stored ready for the snow to fly. Leaving on vacation Thursday ready for some RR. Hope everyone has a Great Thanksgiving, I am thankful for another successful year! Rod I will be getting a hold of you soon about the order.:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

KeystoneLawn&Landscaping
11-21-2009, 08:34 PM
Still have a few fungicide aps to help with snow mold. Looks like winter is on the way late next week.

grassman177
11-21-2009, 11:10 PM
yeah, we winterized lots of stuff today, but still have work to do this week. cant wait to be done as i want to sleep all day and stay up all night

Chilehead
11-21-2009, 11:13 PM
My season is far from over. Sure, the warm season grasses are pretty much dormant, but I do hardscaping in the winter!

foreplease
11-21-2009, 11:19 PM
It surely is interesting to read how everyone's seasons unfold then wind down. Mine revolves around outdoor sports seasons. There is a lot of variety from day to day, a few emergencies, some excitement and joy, and a lot of playing the hand you're dealt by nature and dealing with game time deadlines.

Enjoy your downtime everybody.

grassman177
11-22-2009, 01:31 AM
down time is the best. sleep, play and eat. awesome

rcreech
11-22-2009, 07:41 AM
We still have over a week to work yet...but the problem is I usually look foreword to going into winter to get fat and be happy.

Problem is...I am already going into winter fat...so I am thinking about mixing it up a little and going to the YMCA this winter! :weightlifter:

Hopefully I can come out of the winter as a skinny lawn boy to start out next spring~! :cry:

americanlawn
11-22-2009, 02:51 PM
Tomorrow I'll do 5 winter ferts cuz their leaves are now cleaned up. Prob is -- they're all 1/3 to 1/2 acres lawns, and I'm not smart enough to run a ride-on without running into somebody's house. :laugh:

Put up Christmas lights at home & office and we're starting to get bored already. Some of my guys are already getting stir crazy, while others don't mind "hibernating". Went to the IOWA/Minnesota game yesterday.

Every day without snow is just one day less of winter for us until spring.

grassman177
11-22-2009, 05:26 PM
i am fat going into this year, yet alone winter!

br549oicu8
11-22-2009, 06:29 PM
i am fat going into this year, yet alone winter!

That's true!! LOL!!!!!
Want a membership to the gym for Christmas?

a plus bob
11-22-2009, 07:04 PM
That's true!! LOL!!!!!
Want a membership to the gym for Christmas?

Oh man that Aint right :laugh:

sprayboy
11-22-2009, 07:51 PM
That is biggest downside to the ride-on..

getting FAT

RABBITMAN11
11-23-2009, 06:51 AM
That is biggest downside to the ride-on..

getting FAT

I'm at the gym 545 am m-f, just wanted to throw that out there to make you guys feel guilty for getting fat and happy! Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

grassman177
11-23-2009, 06:52 PM
i think i will sue Zspray for making me fat!!!

since i dont walk the lawns with a backpack anymore i have added more than money to the bottom line hahahaha!

a plus bob
11-23-2009, 07:39 PM
i think i will sue Zspray for making me fat!!!

since i dont walk the lawns with a backpack anymore i have added more than money to the bottom line hahahaha!

Maybe we can split the legal fees :laugh::laugh:

rcreech
11-23-2009, 08:24 PM
If one can get money for spilling hot coffee...then we should win for getting fat.

LT Rich,

If you would like to settle this out of court...please send me a polished Z-Spray with green tanks! :)

grassman177
11-23-2009, 10:28 PM
this is getting good!, maybe we can go class action suit. how many are aboard?

a plus bob
11-24-2009, 04:18 PM
If one can get money for spilling hot coffee...then we should win for getting fat.

LT Rich,

If you would like to settle this out of court...please send me a polished Z-Spray with green tanks! :)

Damn that leaves me with the Halloween edition Z oh well the hopper might still have candy in it :laugh: nobody tell them I was fat before I bought mine :nono:

americanlawn
11-24-2009, 04:32 PM
My prob is.....my guys were "packing on the weight" all year long eating Pappa Johns pizza with one hand, while treating lawns with the other. (T3000's). :laugh:

rcreech
11-24-2009, 07:11 PM
Damn that leaves me with the Halloween edition Z oh well the hopper might still have candy in it :laugh: nobody tell them I was fat before I bought mine :nono:

Take the "gay" decals off the Haloween unit and it is SWEET! :)

I don't know why....but I really like the green and orange tanks!!!!

grassman177
11-24-2009, 07:21 PM
that is because you are secretly a huge fan of our company as our colors are orange and green. , ok, just being stupid

rcreech
11-24-2009, 07:24 PM
that is because you are secretly a huge fan of our company as our colors are orange and green. , ok, just being stupid

Does that make me a stalker???? :rolleyes:

br549oicu8
11-24-2009, 09:55 PM
Yikes!! A stalker is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dizzy:

Grandview
11-26-2009, 07:11 AM
I'm at the gym 545 am m-f, just wanted to throw that out there to make you guys feel guilty for getting fat and happy! Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Let me guess. Single and no kids?

grassman177
11-26-2009, 10:18 AM
hahah, i know that is right. maybe he is a fitness buff and did not want to get fat after purchasing a ride on like all of us. me and one of my crew which are friends are gong to start going to the gym after thanksgiving to shed some needless pounds. gotta do something!! zspray has ruined my figure!

RABBITMAN11
11-26-2009, 10:26 AM
hahah, i know that is right. maybe he is a fitness buff and did not want to get fat after purchasing a ride on like all of us. me and one of my crew which are friends are gong to start going to the gym after thanksgiving to shed some needless pounds. gotta do something!! zspray has ruined my figure!

Actually before I got into lawn care I was a personal trainer for 10 years! Got tired of that business, thought I would try something new. Yes I do have a kid, one and he is two. I just get up and go while the wife and kid are asleep. Happy turkey day everyone.
Posted via Mobile Device

sprayboy
11-27-2009, 05:18 PM
Beer and turkey doesn't help the figure either.

Grandview
11-28-2009, 06:33 AM
Beer and turkey doesn't help the figure either.

Actually, after a few beers some figures do look better.

ZSpray Info
12-03-2009, 03:01 PM

This information has been forwarded to our team of hard ball corporate lawyers:)