PDA

View Full Version : Not a new site but critique anyway

SprinklerGuy
05-16-2002, 09:35 PM
Well, I just noticed the thread for Billslandscaping.com and now I want my site analyzed. Please comment, harsh is okay.......

Thanks in advance.

www.sprinklersolutions.net (http://)

TooLPrincessBlaze
05-18-2002, 11:43 PM
:alien: It doesn't seem very professinal, it kinda reminds me of a fan site... No offense or anything:D It just seems to have a weird set up for a buisness website... But what do I know...

SprinklerGuy
05-19-2002, 09:14 AM
THANKS!...that is quite helpful............

Dennis E.
05-19-2002, 10:22 PM
Link no work.:confused:
I'll try again later. Hope all is going well. Still here yet!

heygrassman
05-20-2002, 10:50 PM
Hey Tony..

I like the elements of the site, PayPal, Scheduler, referals, etc. I would recommend spending a little dough and having some professional work done to the site. I am seeing quite a few hits from the miniscule advertising that I am doing. I can imagine you are getting some serious hits. You carry a great image, the site should help you carry that image forward. Once it is developed, you should be able to maintain the site. I would spend the dough and have a nice frame and shell deveoped that is "yours" and take it from there.

I do not share Princess' thoughts at all. The site is adequate and gets the job done. However, I think that it can carry your image forward with some work. I realize that I have little room to advise as my site is kinda rinky. A new site is an off season project of mine.

how's the new pad???

Jeff