PDA

View Full Version : Getting back into the Business

jerseytaco
11-22-2009, 12:22 PM
Aloha,

Well here i go. I have been out of the lawn care business for approx. 9 years. Im going to try and start a lawn business again. A little history i had worked for a few different lawn and landscape business when I was younger for about five years. Then I started my own business which lasted for about 5 years. Starting from scratch again, in this economy hopefully will not be to tough. Seems like a lot has changed in my time away from the business, but the basics remain the same. Any helpful thoughts and tips would be greatly appreciated. This website is great and I've been doing a lot of research, thanks to all of you posting. Looking forward to interacting with you all more.

Mahalo,
Ben

DLAWNS
11-22-2009, 09:06 PM
Welcome to the site and I look forward to talking with you.

g21
11-27-2009, 10:50 AM
Welcome Ben,
Let me know if I can help you with any area you might be struggling with.
Where are you at in Jersey? I'm from Toms River.

DLAWNS
11-27-2009, 11:56 AM
Welcome Ben,
Let me know if I can help you with any area you might be struggling with.
Where are you at in Jersey? I'm from Toms River.

That's funny, I didn't realize you were from Toms River...I grew up in Bick and Toms River. Now I live one town over from Toms River. Small world.

g21
11-27-2009, 04:11 PM
Oh I thought you knew I was from down there!

DLAWNS
11-28-2009, 01:40 AM
Oh I thought you knew I was from down there!

Come to think of it, I probably did know that...been so crazed lately, been forgetting all kinds of stuff.

jerseytaco
04-21-2010, 09:28 PM
Well so far a slow start for me......:(

JFGauvreau
04-21-2010, 09:41 PM
Good to see you back in business, and good luck to you!

jerseytaco
04-21-2010, 09:45 PM
Thanks. It's good to be back even if just part time......I enjoy the sense of accomplishment when finished with a job.