PDA

View Full Version : New to the Site

KJE300
11-22-2009, 08:12 PM
I own a small company in Orlando, really started because I liked doing my lawn and my wife said I should get paid for it. I have been doing it part time for just over 3 years now and am ready to go full time. I have doubled my income each year and am looking forward to getting feedback from more experienced landscapers...

DLAWNS
11-22-2009, 09:40 PM
Welcome to the site and good luck going fulltime.

White Gardens
11-23-2009, 08:09 AM
Dlawns, you need the official title as ambassador to LawnSite members. I always see you post welcomes to the newbies in this section. Thumbs Up

KJE300
11-23-2009, 09:49 AM
Welcome to the site and good luck going fulltime.

Thanks!!!

Go Giants!!!

DLAWNS
11-23-2009, 08:39 PM
Dlawns, you need the official title as ambassador to LawnSite members. I always see you post welcomes to the newbies in this section. Thumbs Up

I know, I'm like the official welcoming committee! :laugh: I just always noticed that in the "who are you" forum all these guys were putting up there stories and no one says anything to them so I figured it's nice to give them a quick welcome.

And by the way...Giants all the way!

Landscape Poet
11-24-2009, 01:25 AM
I own a small company in Orlando, really started because I liked doing my lawn and my wife said I should get paid for it. I have been doing it part time for just over 3 years now and am ready to go full time. I have doubled my income each year and am looking forward to getting feedback from more experienced landscapers...

Welcome to the site!

cleansweeplawncare
11-25-2009, 03:46 AM
Good luck with pursuing full time operations !

g21
11-27-2009, 09:48 AM
Welcome and congrats on your decision. Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Tommy

White Gardens
11-27-2009, 04:39 PM
Welcome and congrats on your decision. Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Tommy

Now, are you the Tommy that did the little league baseball instructional videos????? :laugh:

g21
11-28-2009, 09:49 AM
Yes. It's my other life :)

BearWise Landscapers
11-30-2009, 02:15 PM

Welcome to the website!

It is helpful to read what other landscapers are doing. I think it is interesting to read how landscaping businesses deal with the issues they face. Good luck with your business.