PDA

View Full Version : 8-12 selling days left!

David Gretzmier
11-22-2009, 10:40 PM
tomorrow will be the 23rd of November. I know I will sell jobs through the end of the month, and probably a few jobs the first days of December.

get out signs every day this week, lots of folks finally think about lights the day before, during and weekend after Thanksgiving. but really, after that rush, it really slows down for us.

looking at last years threads, looks like last year I sold 6 jobs after Thanksgiving day, although it was a day later last year. I had 29 closed new customers by Thanksgiving day. I am at 20 as of today, So for me to equal last years job total, or be on track, I need to close 8-9 jobs total on monday, tuesday, wednesday, and then 6 more after Thanksgiving.

I'm not a pessimist, but more of a realist. and realistically, I just don't see that happening. As a further negative thought, I have really not had any "ringers" or the 10k plus jobs that bump up my average sales and total sales.

yard_smart
11-24-2009, 10:10 AM
tomorrow will be the 23rd of November. I know I will sell jobs through the end of the month, and probably a few jobs the first days of December.

get out signs every day this week, lots of folks finally think about lights the day before, during and weekend after Thanksgiving. but really, after that rush, it really slows down for us.

looking at last years threads, looks like last year I sold 6 jobs after Thanksgiving day, although it was a day later last year. I had 29 closed new customers by Thanksgiving day. I am at 20 as of today, So for me to equal last years job total, or be on track, I need to close 8-9 jobs total on monday, tuesday, wednesday, and then 6 more after Thanksgiving.

I'm not a pessimist, but more of a realist. and realistically, I just don't see that happening. As a further negative thought, I have really not had any "ringers" or the 10k plus jobs that bump up my average sales and total sales.

We are just starting this year and picked up a bank, library (signed a 3 year deal) and a HOA!!!! :weightlifter:

TheCleaningDoc
11-24-2009, 09:17 PM
I am starting also and just did my first home today. Not pushing it real hard but next year I will. Lots of calls but no takers. Mostly people that have no idea of the costs. I will hit up commercial next year.

Hey DJ congrats on those.