PDA

View Full Version : WTB Lesco Space Saver Sprayer

qps
11-22-2009, 11:58 PM
Looking for a gently used Lesco space saver sprayer, no junk. Thank you..

Hogjaw
11-23-2009, 01:17 AM
Have two .............. MAYBE, one will be for sale soon. Nothing concrete yet.
We are attempting to rethink our method of weed control and may only keep one unit.

Later, will furnish serial nos. for equipment.

Both of our units were purchased new from Lesco, Memphis, Tenn.

Unit is a 200 gallon space saver, 300' of 1/2" hose, complete with electric Hannay reel. Properly maintained. If I sale, will include a complete set of diaphragms. NO SPRAY GUNS OR RELATED SPRAY EQUIPMENT WILL BE INCLUDED.

Chemicals used - simazine, msma, certainty, Trimec, Strike 3, and a little water soluble urea.

Hogjaw
Northeast Arkansas

Looking for a gently used Lesco space saver sprayer, no junk. Thank you..

GREENGROUP
11-23-2009, 01:29 AM
anything on the sprayers

qps
11-23-2009, 06:51 AM
Have two .............. MAYBE, one will be for sale soon. Nothing concrete yet.
We are attempting to rethink our method of weed control and may only keep one unit.

Later, will furnish serial nos. for equipment.

Both of our units were purchased new from Lesco, Memphis, Tenn.

Unit is a 200 gallon space saver, 300' of 1/2" hose, complete with electric Hannay reel. Properly maintained. If I sale, will include a complete set of diaphragms. NO SPRAY GUNS OR RELATED SPRAY EQUIPMENT WILL BE INCLUDED.

Chemicals used - simazine, msma, certainty, Trimec, Strike 3, and a little water soluble urea.

Hogjaw
Northeast Arkansas

Let me know, thanks for the reply...

simplygreenllc
11-27-2009, 04:59 PM
qps I am in Brownsburg and have a 200 gallon SpaceSaver. I might be interested in selling it. What are you looking to spend?

wcheek
11-27-2009, 05:07 PM
seen one on Louisville craigslist. It needed a pump but they said everything else was in good shape.

qps
11-27-2009, 06:01 PM
qps I am in Brownsburg and have a 200 gallon SpaceSaver. I might be interested in selling it. What are you looking to spend?

depends on condition...

simplygreenllc
11-27-2009, 06:10 PM
I am confident you won't find a nicer one. I am only interested in selling because I am thinking of buying a 100 gallon sprayer to use instead.

qps
11-27-2009, 06:14 PM
I am confident you won't find a nicer one. I am only interested in selling because I am thinking of buying a 100 gallon sprayer to use instead.

send me pics and pricing if your interested...qps46239@yahoo.com

qps
11-27-2009, 09:26 PM
send me pics and pricing if your interested...qps46239@yahoo.com

This old email account is not active, send me a pm and I'll give you info if you interested in selling, thanks