PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Care Success???

jameszell24
11-23-2009, 09:02 PM
I am starting my own Lawn service and was wondering if Sean Adams 64.95 program was really worth or if anyone has had any luck with it.

Landscape Poet
11-23-2009, 09:38 PM
I did not purchase it - however i find the emails that he sends through twitter pretty interesting. I am not sure there is anything in the program that is going to be mind blowing knowledge...but if you have little real life experience in the industry it might be useful to you.
His twitter update emails for those of you that do not know - get you into a story about his business and then stops and directs you too his site to pay for the program. One of these days I think he is going to get my interest so worked up that I will end up buying just to finish his story that day.

LS1FRC
11-24-2009, 12:35 AM
Hmm... interesting.

ox6603
11-24-2009, 10:37 AM
save yourself the 64.95 and get familiar with the search button. While I haven't bought it myself, I can virtually guarantee there's nothing in there that can't be had for free either here or elsewhere on the web
Posted via Mobile Device

SchnabelLawnCare
11-28-2009, 04:11 PM
I got it and found it very helpful. If it helps you get one customer (and it probably should with all of the info in it) it will easily pay for itself.

scottgalat
11-28-2009, 09:23 PM
New entries into the business need as much good information as they can gather. Sean has the experience and the skills and has made it very easy for you to absorb some of it. You will make $65. back your second hour in the business. How much will you save by reading what others spent countless thousands of hours learning, AND HAVE PLACED ONTO A VIDEO
FOR YOU. Smart decisions need to start now. Don't begin with a foolish one.
Don't be surprised if Sean's info saves you $10,000 in lessons you would have to have learned the hard way...the first year. Don't be foolish.