PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Quick 36 Samurai

grasshopperslawn
11-24-2009, 09:37 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a q 2007 Quick 36 Samurai for sale. Only 42 hours on it oil was change only one time you can tell by looking at it it has hardly been run. come with mulch kit, sulky, and extra belts and pulley asking 1900.00 Oh the hour meter shows 548 hours because the machine was left on in my garage but you can tell its new if you look at it. Anyone interested call 985-445-3788

chuacro
11-24-2009, 11:18 PM
Is this a dually?

ElephantNest
11-25-2009, 07:37 AM
*BUMP* for the Grasshopper.

Wassup man!?

grasshopperslawn
11-25-2009, 11:27 AM
Whats dude. How's it going. Hey do you still cut huntwyck?

grasshopperslawn
11-25-2009, 11:27 AM
No they did not have the dually in 2007. It's single hydro

ElephantNest
11-25-2009, 04:30 PM
Nope, no longer do huntwyck. They wanted me to sign a contract with a lot of things listed that I never agreed to. They said they would re-write it with what we agreed on, so I could sign that one. No problem.

So they call me saying it's ready, I go to sign it, and it's STILL got stuff in there about trimming trees (all the trees) which I never even priced for them......I refused to sign it........long story short.....they let me go "Due to lack of signed contract".

Morons. lol

grasshopperslawn
11-26-2009, 11:43 PM
Yeh They called me. After you and been giving the run around since March. I was dealing with kim at the office. They told me you refused to sign the contract and had a problem producing insurance. LOL

ElephantNest
11-27-2009, 09:58 AM
LMAO

I gave them my insurance info on day one.

Kim is a crack head, and has one of the messiest yards in the neighborhood, which is kind of ironic since she works in the HOA office. lol

She blatantly lied to Ms Jackie and told her that she kept asking me to sign the contract every time I cut.....that she would walk out of the office and talk to me about it. She never ONCE came out when we were cutting, not once. None of my employees ever saw her or spoke with her. She's lying, so don't believe a word she says.

I've got copies of everything I ever sent them, including my insurance, a copy of the contract with the paragraphs about tree trimming and stuff all X'd out with black marker....I just looked...on 9-9-08 I faxed over my insurance, my business license, and a copy of their initial agreement that I signed.

$300 per visit, twice monthly, entrance, pool/office/park area, and both small parks on Queen Anne. When she threw in ALL the trees trimmed ( for free I guess ) I walked away after weeks of trying to get an amended contract. ( so if you get it, definitely charge more than that )

And PLEASE let me know if you DON'T get the job, because I'm planning on a little visit to stop the slandering of my company name. I don't want to ruin anything for you, so keep me posted. And I won't mention your name or company even if you don't get it, don't worry. Trust me, you aren't the first person to tell me about soap opera they call the HOA over there. lol

KrayzKajun
11-27-2009, 10:14 AM
pics please? thanks

lifetree
11-27-2009, 07:46 PM
[QUOTE=grasshopperslawn;3293297... the hour meter shows 548 hours because the machine was left on in my garage but you can tell its new if you look at it. ...[/QUOTE]

Well, I tell ya what ... even though it was "left on in the garage" is of no consequence ... if the engine is running, then the machine has 548 hours on it ... HELLO !! :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

ElephantNest
11-27-2009, 09:31 PM
Running? He left the key on, not the engine, I'm quite sure.

lol

grasshopperslawn
11-28-2009, 01:09 AM
Actually I left the key on not the engine Hello . I think someone would know if the engine was running . Well the hour meter shows nothing because I just checked it and its not working. Since it has so little hours on it I might just buy a new hour meter. Because the machine is practically new I can count on my machine the number of times I used it.

grasshopperslawn
11-28-2009, 01:10 AM
Hey steve did you ever get you money from that customer I threatened with court.

jphag
12-02-2009, 11:28 PM
would you send pics and will you ship?