PDA

View Full Version : What is a Hustler Super Z worth?

Jon S
11-25-2009, 07:00 PM
What is a 2009 Hustler Super Z with a 66" deck, 30HP Kohler motor with 9 original hours? Yes, that' right, nine hours, it is like new. Also, how good are these machines? I have a chance to buy this machine for $7300.00. I know you guys know this stuff and would be a big help!

Thanks,
Jon

bobo2
11-25-2009, 07:24 PM
TAKE IT great price & awsome machine

MOHUSTLER
11-30-2009, 01:11 PM
Sweet deal take it quick.

vharman4
11-30-2009, 09:28 PM
they are great machines.. pretty hot price too. i would jump on it

gatorskis
12-16-2009, 04:46 AM
Super buy for FL area. Is it a demo or private seller? What state?

Thunderhead
12-16-2009, 06:58 AM
I'd ask a moderator to delete this thread if I were you. Because if the wrong one sees this and can put two and two together, you would loose a deal of a lifetime. GET AWAY FROM YOUR COMPUTER AND GO GET THAT MOWER....FAST!:hammerhead:

I'm sending you a PM. But don't read it til you have that Super Z at your house!:laugh:

Thunderhead:)

demhustler
12-16-2009, 04:41 PM
What is a 2009 Hustler Super Z with a 66" deck, 30HP Kohler motor with 9 original hours? Yes, that' right, nine hours, it is like new. Also, how good are these machines? I have a chance to buy this machine for $7300.00. I know you guys know this stuff and would be a big help!

Thanks,
Jon

even for much smaller size 9-10 k - would be a great price
only engine, pumps and motors would cost over 5k, so....

RonAyersMotorsports
12-16-2009, 06:10 PM
Why are you telling people about this and asking. Go buy it before someone else does.

HydroGearHead
12-17-2009, 08:04 PM
My dealer in Gainesville, Fl has 66" 30hp Kohler Super Zs new and in the crate for $7899.99.

I bought one!!! BRAND NEW. AND, its a 2009 model...you cna tell cuz the 1st 2 digits of the serial number is the year. They have like over 100 Zs ins tock its crazy.

Thunderhead
12-17-2009, 09:10 PM
My dealer in Gainesville, Fl has 66" 30hp Kohler Super Zs new and in the crate for $7899.99.

I bought one!!! BRAND NEW. AND, its a 2009 model...you cna tell cuz the 1st 2 digits of the serial number is the year. They have like over 100 Zs ins tock its crazy.

Killer deal...How does he sell them so cheap? You're just 3 states away from me (a short distance) and I paid a good bit more than that for my 09' 31/60 back in August and gave cash!!

Do you happen to know what he sells the 31 hp Kawasaki with the 60" deck for??

HydroGearHead
12-17-2009, 10:42 PM
Honestly, I'm not sure about the Kawi powered units. I only buy and run Kohlers. I think Kawis are good engines and have plenty of friends that run them, I've just always had Kohlers and they have always been good for me so that's all I buy because I have parts compatibility with all of my machines. Sorry that was a long answer to your question, but I have no Idea about the Kawi units.

I have been to alot of power equipment dealers but have never seen so many ZTRs ins stock at once place. The owner claims he is one of the largest retaiers of ZTRs in Florida and carries alot of brands,as in like every model in every brand a multiples of them.

So I'm guessing its volume pure and simple. Once I was at his Gainesville store and waiting on a mower to get repaired and a Seni came in and was totally packed with Hustlers, like the whole truck was for him. I asked the manager how often they get that many mowers and he said every couple or 3 weeks. It was crazy!

JB1
12-17-2009, 11:08 PM
Killer deal...How does he sell them so cheap? You're just 3 states away from me (a short distance) and I paid a good bit more than that for my 09' 31/60 back in August and gave cash!!

Do you happen to know what he sells the 31 hp Kawasaki with the 60" deck for??

He is buying them in huge quanities and getting massive discounts on price.

HydroGearHead
12-18-2009, 09:38 AM
Agreed volume. You know the irony of this? His prices are about $2,000 bucks less on a unit compared to other dealers due to volume BUT if her were a LCo we would call him a SCRUG and and LOWBALLER!! I'm sure the dealers he competes with feel the same way about him as we do about lowballers. On the other hand he has to have a TON of OVERHEAD and he has good service so I suppose he's earned the volume. All I know is I pay way less in Gainesville at Equipment Direct for mowers than anyone else (other than the other peeps buying from him)

I am surprised how much difference you can save in mowers by shopping at a high volume dealer---just like pick-up trucks I guess

JB1
12-18-2009, 09:49 AM
Agreed volume. You know the irony of this? His prices are about $2,000 bucks less on a unit compared to other dealers due to volume BUT if her were a LCo we would call him a SCRUG and and LOWBALLER!! I'm sure the dealers he competes with feel the same way about him as we do about lowballers. On the other hand he has to have a TON of OVERHEAD and he has good service so I suppose he's earned the volume. All I know is I pay way less in Gainesville at Equipment Direct for mowers than anyone else (other than the other peeps buying from him)

I am surprised how much difference you can save in mowers by shopping at a high volume dealer---just like pick-up trucks I guess

there is a dealer here like that, might be the number one sales leader for Hustler, he has good prices and services and other dealers cry about him all the time.

RonAyersMotorsports
12-18-2009, 12:32 PM
Because he was overstocked at the time, selling the units below cost with the help of available rebates, that are no longer available.

Thunderhead
12-19-2009, 12:18 AM
All I know, from what I have gathered off this site, is that I got a HELL of a deal on my new Super Z 31/60 back in August- right here in LA. There's no way I could be anymore happer with my mower or dealer.:clapping::weightlifter:

HydroGearHead
12-19-2009, 02:23 AM
What did you pay?

I bought a Super Z 30hp NEW 66" from my dealer here in Gainesville, Florida for $7699.99 in August.

--Chip Gainesville, Florida (Home of da Gators--The NEW U)

Thunderhead
12-19-2009, 04:23 AM
Chip,

I'm sending you a PM.

gatorskis
12-29-2009, 03:31 PM
Which dealer? I did not find any in the 7k range in G'ville. Thanks