PDA

View Full Version : 7 good selling days left.

David Gretzmier
11-29-2009, 09:37 AM
Although I have closed some jobs after Dec. 5, for the most part it is done after that. so counting today we have 7 days left. So if you have not already done what I have been harping about all year, here is a reminder:

1 call your local news channel, or several channels. every day they need news and filler. be the local expert. talk about ladder safety, roof safety, and the mini-light rule of 600, etc. It is free to make a call.

2- call your local newspaper and tell them where your guys will be hanging weaths, garland, etc. here they run photo's nearly every day now of some crew doing Christmas lights somewhere. They will mention your name and the employees name in the photo.

3 get out signs daily. I cannot stress enough how many sales I get from signs. yes you will get tons of bids, but put them out near the highest value homes in your area according to melissadata.com. you have to register for free to get the lookups. I am putting out an extra 100-150 or so signs this week. 20 per day or so til the 10th, and then no more.