PDA

View Full Version : blower

unkownfl
12-03-2009, 01:12 PM
I already have a bt150 and br600 but is it possible to just get a hand held blower to clean up after mowing's. Lately I have been on this kick of doing everything with smaller lighter things. I haven't yet noticed it costing me any time and I feel a lot better not carrying heavy stuff around all day.

Alan0354
12-03-2009, 01:33 PM
I already have a bt150 and br600 but is it possible to just get a hand held blower to clean up after mowing's. Lately I have been on this kick of doing everything with smaller lighter things. I haven't yet noticed it costing me any time and I feel a lot better not carrying heavy stuff around all day.

Hand held blower is a lot more useful. It is good for blow dry cars after washing, blow dry windows also. I was so surprised the bp cannot do this. Because you cannot manuver the tube on the bp like the hand held. I was so disappointed after getting the bp that it can only do one job good, blowing leaves!!! If you have a dark color cars, you will appreciate the hand held blower, it does not leave water spots.

Half of the year, I don't even use the bp. It is so much easier to just pull out the hand held to blow off the pavement after mowing. The time you take to put the bp on your back, you might be able to finish the small clean up already with the hand held.

unkownfl
12-03-2009, 10:15 PM
Anyone else getting but with a hand held for mowing only?

ALC-GregH
12-03-2009, 10:21 PM
That's all I use for weekly maintenance. Echo PB230

unkownfl
12-03-2009, 10:23 PM
That's all I use for weekly maintenance. Echo PB230

I could not find that model.