PDA

View Full Version : Z-Spray Junior 36 with foldaway boom

ZSpray Info
12-03-2009, 04:09 PM
We have fitted our Junior 36 with a 3 section fold away boom equipped with Air Injected tips. We believe these tips give a more effective spray pattern than the Flood Jets we were using, and much less susceptible to wind drift. Each section can be turned on independently, giving a choice of a 2, 4, 6 or 8' spray width.

The boom will retro fit to older JR 36 models.

a plus bob
12-03-2009, 04:47 PM
Could you go both ways with the boom and 1 flood tip ?

ZSpray Info
12-03-2009, 05:20 PM
Could you go both ways with the boom and 1 flood tip ?

Yes, but we went to the boom to get rid of the Flood Jet. We would recommend the wide angle tip from Hypro in that case.

a plus bob
12-03-2009, 05:39 PM
I need to come see you about adding a flood to my intermediate this winter several on here interested in adding that option I think !!

ted putnam
12-03-2009, 05:44 PM
I need to come see you about adding a flood to my intermediate this winter several on here interested in adding that option I think !!

Most definitely.... I am interested. Always good to have options.

grassman177
12-03-2009, 06:16 PM
i am also,been talking with rodney on here about the use of it for very large areas. curious. by the way, much better with a boom for the 36, was never sure why it was not this way before

ArTurf
12-03-2009, 08:32 PM
What situations would you guys use the floodjet nozzle?

a plus bob
12-03-2009, 09:00 PM
What situations would you guys use the floodjet nozzle?

Cemeteries, or weed control only lawns spraying 15 ft beats a 8 ft boom!! May not use it as much as I think but if I do I will have it :) The Z-guys can add it to my machine and it will look good not garage rigged.Plus on big lawns I can open my passes and spray 15 ft to match the fert .

Hogjaw
12-03-2009, 09:31 PM
Really nice looking piece of equipment.

We have fitted our Junior 36 with a 3 section fold away boom equipped with Air Injected tips. We believe these tips give a more effective spray pattern than the Flood Jets we were using, and much less susceptible to wind drift. Each section can be turned on independently, giving a choice of a 2, 4, 6 or 8' spray width.

rcreech
12-03-2009, 09:56 PM
Very good addition to this machine!

Can you get a hopper ext for this unit?

If it were me...I would have the "boomless" tip on every unit!

Options are always better then not having any! :)

GravelyGuy
12-03-2009, 10:23 PM

So with this addition the JR 36 is basically the same as the JR with the exception of the width, correct??? The JR 36 is narrower so it won't do as good on hills.

ted putnam
12-03-2009, 10:41 PM
Really nice looking piece of equipment.

Hogjaw...take it from another Arkansan. You'd absolutely fall in love with this machine. You'll wonder why you didn't get one sooner and how you ever made it without it. I put out 1.5 tons of Lime today and never broke a sweat. Actually, I had to where a stocking cap to stay warm...

a plus bob
12-04-2009, 01:29 PM
Very good addition to this machine!

Can you get a hopper ext for this unit?

If it were me...I would have the "boomless" tip on every unit!

Options are always better then not having any! :)

My thoughts exactly Thumbs UpThumbs Up