PDA

View Full Version : New to the Business

NLSolutions
12-03-2009, 04:26 PM
Hi guys,
Ive been looking around this site for a few months now and first off wanted to say all of the tips, tricks, and info on here is great!

My name is Nick and my wife and I recently founded N&L Contracting Solutions, Inc. located in MA. We are set up to do municipal snow plowing this winter with my Ram 2500 and 8' fisher. While the cold sets in, we are setting up the landscaping side of our business to launch in the Spring. Our website should be launched by the 15th this month and all of our marketing materials will be here any day now!! Im hoping to lock down some spring cleanups and maintenance accounts over the winter and buy our equipment. Ideally we are looking to start with a 8' open trailer and a 48" Dane Stander and but lets see how this winter goes, no snow yet!

Good luck out there everyone!

DLAWNS
12-03-2009, 08:00 PM
Hi guys,
Ive been looking around this site for a few months now and first off wanted to say all of the tips, tricks, and info on here is great!

My name is Nick and my wife and I recently founded N&L Contracting Solutions, Inc. located in MA. We are set up to do municipal snow plowing this winter with my Ram 2500 and 8' fisher. While the cold sets in, we are setting up the landscaping side of our business to launch in the Spring. Our website should be launched by the 15th this month and all of our marketing materials will be here any day now!! Im hoping to lock down some spring cleanups and maintenance accounts over the winter and buy our equipment. Ideally we are looking to start with a 8' open trailer and a 48" Dane Stander and but lets see how this winter goes, no snow yet!

Good luck out there everyone!

Welcome to Lawnsite and Good luck!

BearWise Landscapers
12-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Nick,

Welcome to the forums. Give us the link when your webpage is up and running. I would like to check it out.

Good luck in your business.

g21
12-04-2009, 04:45 PM
Welcome!
let me know if we can be of assistance in any area!
Tommy

NLSolutions
12-14-2009, 12:24 PM
Website is now up and running if anyone would like to check it out.

www.nlcontractingsolutions.com

chevyguy$$
12-16-2009, 02:44 AM
hello guy, i would like to kno who did your website its really nice.this company wants to get $1500 just to build my site THANKS:nono:

rcallese
12-16-2009, 05:02 AM
Great website. Good Luck!

NLSolutions
12-16-2009, 07:36 AM
hello guy, i would like to kno who did your website its really nice.this company wants to get $1500 just to build my site THANKS:nono:

Vistaprint.com for $15/month. Check it out.

chevyguy$$
12-16-2009, 02:26 PM
THANKS..FOR THAT INFO BRO:clapping:

BearWise Landscapers
12-16-2009, 02:37 PM
Nick,

Your website looks great. I hope it leads some new clients to you and continues to give a good impression of your business.

-Drew