PDA

View Full Version : New Name, New logos, New Signs!

RLS24
12-04-2009, 04:16 PM
went and registered as an LLC (figure in the long run it'll help me sleep better at night haha), and I also went for a name change because theres already a Lawncrafters, Housecraftes, and Landcarvers around here, ALL of which I have gotten phone calls for.....So, heres the new logos, signs and truck magnet designs (in that order). I did all the design work from scratch myself. The only thing thats missing is a phone number because I have now gotten to the point where I get enough phone traffic that I'm going to be getting a dedicated "business" line installed at the house and shy away from using my cell phone, but that number can be added in rather easily.

BearWise Landscapers
12-04-2009, 04:23 PM
Looks Good.

What other business names did you consider using?

Why did you decide to go with Richardson's landscape Services?

Just curious...

RLS24
12-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Well, Richardson is my last name (self explanatory i guess) and every one around here is either Jim Bob's landscapING or Joe Blow Lawn and Landscape, and I was on here the other day and say "Landscape Services" in someones signature and was like "yeah that sounds good, different than everything else I see on trucks" . I thought about doing "Richard and Sons Landscaping" I thought that would be kinda funny (but prob only to me lol)

unkownfl
12-04-2009, 06:24 PM
I like whats in your signature better personally. Your sign you should ad licensed and insured only if you are though. Get a web page its easier to remember then a number.

ADVANCEDOHIO
12-04-2009, 07:19 PM
Looks Nice!

RLS24
12-04-2009, 07:31 PM
I like whats in your signature better personally. Your sign you should ad licensed and insured only if you are though. Get a web page its easier to remember then a number.

Yeha i kinda do too, but theres so many other businesses that are so close to that, I wanted something that stood out a little bit. Grated, that said, I could always call it Hairy Chicken Landscaping, but thats not very professional sounding.