PDA

View Full Version : garden plots

woodie1
12-04-2009, 04:50 PM
has anyone thought of offering tilling for gardens I would think there would be a lot of elderly people interested in this.

clean_cut
12-19-2009, 03:20 PM
For flower gardens, or vegtable gardens?

That's an awfull big tiller for a small area, (flower Garden), but for a bigger area it'll probably work fine.

It could never hurt to ask if they would want it though, id say go for it.

SangerLawn
12-19-2009, 11:51 PM
I bet that thing will do awesome on cable and phone wires lol…heaven forbid if the customer has a septic tank and you hit a lateral line!!!

I would recommend writing something up for the customer to sign making sure your not responsible for anything that gets torn up.

SangerLawn
12-19-2009, 11:52 PM
For flower gardens, or vegtable gardens?

That's an awfull big tiller for a small area, (flower Garden), but for a bigger area it'll probably work fine.

It could never hurt to ask if they would want it though, id say go for it.

That’s one of my favorite’s quotes. Proud of ya!!

Jay Ray
12-20-2009, 03:39 PM
I bet that thing will do awesome on cable and phone wires lol…heaven forbid if the customer has a septic tank and you hit a lateral line!!!

I would recommend writing something up for the customer to sign making sure your not responsible for anything that gets torn up.

Call OneCall or 811 or whatever the utility marking outfit is where you are before you till or dig. It's free, and you are responsible even if the customer signs a waiver.

SangerLawn
12-20-2009, 05:13 PM
Call OneCall or 811 or whatever the utility marking outfit is where you are before you till or dig. It's free, and you are responsible even if the customer signs a waiver.

That doesn’t work on latterial lines for septic tanks……there plastic