PDA

View Full Version : Predator Pro

ssd79
12-08-2009, 08:17 AM
Is anybody running these?How are they?

mowerbrad
12-08-2009, 10:27 AM
I can't speak for the preditor pro, but I can speak for bob-cat in general since I am using a zt200 series from bob-cat. They are built pretty tough and do leave a good cut. I found that mine left the best cut with gator blades on. I have gotten so used to the controls on the bob-cat and do think they are pretty good. Mine even holds a hill pretty well.

I do know that there are some people on here that use the preditor pros, so they can give you more info on that specific model. But either way they are a great mower and aren't too high on price.

908LawnPro
12-08-2009, 03:00 PM
from personal experience, the predator pro is amazing on flat wide open areas, fast, cuts well and leaves a nice finished cut but they don't hold hills for ****. they are very front heavy too. If you mount or strap 50lbs to the back they improve a bit, either way if your yards don't have major slopes these are great and at an exceptional value.

Pennington Lawncare
12-08-2009, 06:59 PM
I love mine and it only cost $7,000. They are very well made and leave a great cut. Mine doesn't stripe as well as I would like but, for the money they can't be beat. 33 horsepower, 61 inch cut, Michigan suspension seat comes standard, if the grass is a little high you don't have to slow down since the thing has so much power and cuts so well. 13.5 mph. Built tough as just about anything on the market. Time tested design and just a few improvements here and there over the past few years. Just do a search in this forums on Predator Pro and see what the other owners have to say. Most have raved about theirs so much in the past they probably got tired of having to give more testimonials. The 33 hp Generac is a powerful as the 37 hp Kawasaki and is quieter and has better fuel economy.

MONTE
12-08-2009, 07:17 PM
I have used a 61" and a 72" excellent machines and simple. The 61" Held hills pretty good the 72" not as good but better than some of the others on the market. Speed Speed Speed nice product. Make sure you have a local dealer who will take care of you. There are some guys around here that bought from a place in indiana and they have had to take them back to indiana because the local dealers here have refused to work on them.