PDA

View Full Version : is this priced right

packey
12-08-2009, 07:04 PM
I have been looking around for a wb and i came across a 07 Yazoo-kees I think it is the last year they built wb's. The price the person wants is 2200. the hour meter is showing 140 hours. it is a 48 inch deck with a velky. The paint is nearly flawless and the engine runs like new. This is a hydro unit as well. The question I have is this a fair price or could I do better. I have already asked and no the will not go any lower.

topsites
12-08-2009, 09:40 PM
I suggest taking a tour of the nearest outdoor power equipment dealership to get some ideas.

packey
12-08-2009, 09:45 PM
Done that already. I have been quoted everything from 3800 on a cub cadet belt drive to 6000 on a exmark metro 48 hydro. I was wanting to get some feed back from others who deal with this type of equipment on a regular basis.

sjessen
12-08-2009, 10:18 PM
The price sounds fair. Will parts be readily available for a discontinued model?

Lawn-Scapes
12-10-2009, 12:53 AM
It seems as though you have answered your own question... can't find anything cheaper... must be a fair price...

topsites
12-10-2009, 03:26 AM
Done that already. I have been quoted everything from 3800 on a cub cadet belt drive to 6000 on a exmark metro 48 hydro.

What does this tell you, in terms of price, in regards to the Yazoo-kees?
When comparing what you know from your trip to the dealer to that Yazoo-kees,
what conclusions can you draw from it?

Do you see what I'm getting at?

I know the answer to your question, but I want you to learn how I arrived at this answer,
I realize my answers come across as smart but know that in the long run I feel you would
likely benefit far more doing things this way.

Peace