PDA

View Full Version : New/Like New Engines For Sale

Brad
12-09-2009, 06:00 PM
These are for sale by a friend of mine. They are basically "new" engines. They may have been run for testing purposes/factory checked, etc. May or may not have the original box. You can be assured that they have never been on a mower/tractor and been abused.

If interested, contact me by e-mail or PM, and I will connect you with my friend. The rest is between you and him. I'm just listing these for him and making a heck of a deal available to some members here on LawnSite.

Brad

22 Hp Kohler Courage, Single Cyl, 1" Vertical Shaft, Model SV620S, Elec Start, New, Retail $975, Asking $375. Good lawn tractor or zero turn engine. Muffler also available.

23 Hp Kohler Courage, Twin Cyl, 1" Vertical Shaft, Model SV720S, Elec Start, New, Retail $1250, Asking $435. Good lawn tractor or zero turn engine.

27 Hp Kohler Command Pro, Twin Cyl, 1-1/8" Horizontal Shaft, Model CH740S, Elec Start, ~3 hrs run time, Retail $1975, Asking $850. Also equipped with front PTO drive coupling for hydraulic pump, etc... Good large garden tractor, skid steer, generator, compressor, pump drive engine.

31 Hp Kohler Aegis, Twin Cyl, integral liquid cooling system, fuel injection, 1-7/16" Horizontal Shaft, Model LH775S, Elec start, New, Retail $2775, Asking $975. Good large garden tractor, skid steer, generator, compressor, pump drive engine.

13 Hp non-Kohler, Honda clone engine, Jiangdong, Single Cyl, 1" Horizontal Shaft, Model #JF360, Recoil Start, Asking $195.

All engines come with owners, parts, and service manuals. Check Kohler website for additional dimensional and mounting information for your application. I have pictures if you are interested.

groundskeeperllc
12-10-2009, 07:16 AM
can you find out what the last 4 numbers on the model# is on the 27 Kohler Horizontal Samle --- CH740-0037 thanks, might be interested if it will fit my Grasshopper

Brad
12-10-2009, 07:24 AM
Will check and advise. You may very well hear from my friend via your website contact info or on here. If you see an e-mail from a person at JohnDeere.com, that's him.

Brad
12-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Here is the info:

CH740-0036.

The 27 hp just might be sold this weekend. My friend will keep me advised. Pretty popular for Skidsteers, I guess....

JRSlawn
12-12-2009, 07:12 PM
I am interested in the 27 if it is still avalible

Brad
12-13-2009, 11:45 AM
27 HP has been sold already. Sorry guys,

Ramairfreak98ss
12-15-2009, 02:24 PM
can the kohler efi 31 just hookup to an external fuel tank or "outboard boat motor" type can with the prime pump inline? Be interested in this for a pressure washer pump on a skid. thanks

Ramairfreak98ss
12-15-2009, 02:31 PM
also comes with the muffler right? i know some stuff online says w/o muffler, i guess for mounting config changes? Whats shipping cost on a 125lb motor freight?

Brad
12-15-2009, 03:06 PM
I will forward your question to the owner, but my guess is that it doesn't come with a muffler, also that you would need a fuel pump to create pressure to the injectors, and freight via Estes, Saia, Dayton, etc, will run in the $100 range. That is an estimate. More info as I hear.

SchnabelLawnCare
12-15-2009, 03:12 PM
22 HP Kohler still for sale?

Brad
12-15-2009, 03:20 PM
I'll check. As far as I know.

Brad
12-16-2009, 04:42 AM
OK, I have corresponded with the seller. He has the 31 (which MAY be spoken for) and 22 hp left. He is going to come on here and answer questions direct. He is now registered and can post. Thanks for the interest!

Ramairfreak98ss
12-17-2009, 09:38 AM
thanks, if you guys sell engines, do you have the other parts to buy seperately like fuel pump for a tank for a pressure washer skid or mufflers? i can build around it so any that fits this model engine will work. thanks

Brad
12-17-2009, 06:21 PM
We really don't "sell engines" as such. My son went to college with the other fellow that has the engines. I belong to this forum and am a moderator on a tractor forum, so I have an outlet for his engines. I think that the price of these are very reasonable and am just making them available to folks on here and the fellows at the tractor forum, kind of helping people get a good deal and save some money, plus help my friend move some equipment that he is trying to sell, giving him a bigger exposure. I don't make anything on these transactions, tho I can occasionally shame him into buying me a cold drink at some crappy little bar when we go fishing up north.

I do believe he'll check in here and give an update on what he has available from the original list.

Ramairfreak98ss
12-18-2009, 12:48 AM
We really don't "sell engines" as such. My son went to college with the other fellow that has the engines. I belong to this forum and am a moderator on a tractor forum, so I have an outlet for his engines. I think that the price of these are very reasonable and am just making them available to folks on here and the fellows at the tractor forum, kind of helping people get a good deal and save some money, plus help my friend move some equipment that he is trying to sell, giving him a bigger exposure. I don't make anything on these transactions, tho I can occasionally shame him into buying me a cold drink at some crappy little bar when we go fishing up north.

I do believe he'll check in here and give an update on what he has available from the original list.

great thanks. It looks like a nice engine for what i had in mind. ill have to get an idea of the muffler price and components such as a fuel pump if thats seperate to make it run on a skid for a pressure washer pump machine. thanks

Brad
12-18-2009, 04:32 AM
I think that the 31 hp sold locally, tho if it falls thru will advise.

gm350power
12-20-2009, 08:01 PM
SchnabelLawnCare - Someone from Craigslist is very interested and wants it shipped. Waiting for payment. If this falls through, I'll let you know.

Ramairfreak98ss - I have a local guy very interested in it for a skid steer. It doesn't have a muffler due to many different configs out there, and it can run from any fuel supply, however I've found that it needs a regulated 39 psi fuel source, and the engine didn't come with an on-engine pump and regulator. I'm in the process of acquiring those. When the engine is running and if the local guy passes, I'll let you know.

The 23 Hp Courage and 13 HP Honda clone are still available if anyone's interested.

Thanks.

newtostone
01-11-2010, 04:15 AM
Did the 31 sell?
Posted via Mobile Device