PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up to EXPRESSMOWERPARTS

lawns Etc
12-09-2009, 08:48 PM
I have ordered from servral online suppliers but can say these people bend over backwards for you. I have ordered many sets of their t4 and hi lift baldes and they are great quality and last long time. I just ordered a spindle for my metro 48 11 yrs old the 1st problem ever. The girl called and just wanted to verify that I ordered the correct number as they dont want me to have any issues. I highly recomend them.

DJ'sLawnCareSvc
12-09-2009, 09:10 PM
i agree, the prices are great, fast CHEAP shipping also! Great selection! Ive recommended this site to a few LCOs around that ive talked to.

jtkplc
12-10-2009, 01:06 AM
I use them by far the most of any parts sites. They have unbeatable prices and quick shipping/delivery times. I wish they had more products though, a few things I can't order from them. But overall I'm very pleased with them, too.

greenred
12-10-2009, 01:45 AM
I agree, I used them in the past and was very happy with them.

PLS-Tx
12-10-2009, 03:39 AM
Same here, we have ordered from them several times.

We have been very pleased.

We tried J Thomas several years ago, :nono::nono:. Won't be ordering from them again.

lawns Etc
12-10-2009, 06:18 AM
I tried J Thomas before as well and no way will I ever use them again. Wrong parts are common and low quality as well. Texas mowerparts was good until they switched from Oregon to Stens, Stens Blades are now poor quality steel that dont hold up very well.

DLAWNS
12-10-2009, 08:58 AM
Thanks for the tip guys.....I checked out their site and they look like they have a pretty nice selection.....I'm pretty sure that I'll be making a pretty nice sized order in the spring.

jvanvliet
12-12-2009, 10:27 AM
You can also try;

http://www.petessmallengine.com/

Never had a bad experience

PLS-Tx
12-12-2009, 01:32 PM
How does jthomas stay in business? I have read many times where guys say they will never use them again?

Nice thing about emp is over a certain $ amount you get free shipping, $250 I think. That's great because blades can sure get heavy.

I found out last night we can order the speed feed heads from them for $25.

PLS-Tx
12-12-2009, 01:46 PM
Here is the link.

http://www.expressmowerparts.com/Air_Filters_s/64.htm

ed2hess
12-12-2009, 02:10 PM
How does jthomas stay in business? I have read many times where guys say they will never use them again?

Nice thing about emp is over a certain $ amount you get free shipping, $250 I think. That's great because blades can sure get heavy.

I found out last night we can order the speed feed heads from them for $25.

Can you order every part that is on a Scag mower.....for example?

PLS-Tx
12-12-2009, 02:13 PM
Can you order every part that is on a Scag mower.....for example?

Sorry but I don't understand the question.

Puddle of Oil
12-12-2009, 02:22 PM
Sorry but I don't understand the question.

i think what he's sayin is ...."are all the parts on a scag mower available from that site"? :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

PLS-Tx
12-12-2009, 02:29 PM
i think what he's sayin is ...."are all the parts on a scag mower available from that site"? :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

Yea I kinda got that part. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Puddle of Oil
12-12-2009, 04:52 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

JayD
12-12-2009, 07:37 PM
I just looked at the site, thanks guys....
I will tell you this though to save you some trouble, look at the gas cans they got, they look just like the ones I bought from my dealer. The ones I got with the green button you push in to release the gas, I think they call the "NO SPILL" well, the ones I got are REAL JUNK! don't waist your money or time on them. Within just one week, the yellow vertical part on them splits, they swell and suck in so bad you wont believe it. You almost have to leave the spout unturned about half way but then you have it seeping out when in your moving truck....
Just my 2cents worth.....

PLS-Tx
12-13-2009, 01:43 AM
I just looked at the site, thanks guys....
I will tell you this though to save you some trouble, look at the gas cans they got, they look just like the ones I bought from my dealer. The ones I got with the green button you push in to release the gas, I think they call the "NO SPILL" well, the ones I got are REAL JUNK! don't waist your money or time on them. Within just one week, the yellow vertical part on them splits, they swell and suck in so bad you wont believe it. You almost have to leave the spout unturned about half way but then you have it seeping out when in your moving truck....
Just my 2cents worth.....

I haven't looked at the cans on there site, but we do use the No Spill Cans.

They work great for us, no problems at all.

We only us the 2.5 gal no spill, we use them for mix.

We tried the 5 gal no spill for the mowers and did not like them as much for some reason.

JayD
12-13-2009, 08:59 AM
I haven't looked at the cans on there site, but we do use the No Spill Cans.

They work great for us, no problems at all.

We only us the 2.5 gal no spill, we use them for mix.

We tried the 5 gal no spill for the mowers and did not like them as much for some reason.

No kidding.....You have not had any problem with the yellow neck cracking, or the cans swell up or suck in?
I have even made sure not to fill them up past the fill line too.
Maybe I got a bad batch of them.....

PLS-Tx
12-13-2009, 09:53 AM
No kidding.....You have not had any problem with the yellow neck cracking, or the cans swell up or suck in?

Maybe you did, ours have been great.

Now that I think about it, the ones we have now are made a bit different than the 1st one we had a few years ago. Maybe that's the difference.

Seems like we did have some problems with the older ones.

Of course I can't hardly remember what I did yesterday. :laugh:

The dealer that we get ours from said some guys hate them and some love them. The only thing I hate about them is the price.

delphied
12-13-2009, 10:38 AM

There is a recall on certain No Spill brand cans if you look on their site. I dont know if its your batch or not. I would call Expressmowerparts as well.

DLAWNS
12-13-2009, 01:18 PM

I have the 2.5 gallon gas cans also and they are one of my favorite gas cans I've had. They seem to swell here and there but not too much more than any other gas cans I've had.

ed2hess
12-13-2009, 01:44 PM

JThomas will get you any part on many mowers.....I rebuilt a 9 year old
36" scag hydro a couple years ago and needed a lot of stuff....got it all.

lawns Etc
12-13-2009, 04:27 PM
They dont have every part for every mower but what for what they do have the $$ is good and shipping and fulfillment is great as well/

JayD
12-13-2009, 05:01 PM
There is a recall on certain No Spill brand cans if you look on their site. I dont know if its your batch or not. I would call Expressmowerparts as well.

Anyone have their web site by any chance?

delphied
12-13-2009, 05:33 PM
Anyone have their web site by any chance?

nospill.com jeesh

JayD
12-13-2009, 06:29 PM
nospill.com jeesh

Thank you :) I will go check it out..

JayD
12-13-2009, 06:56 PM
nospill.com jeesh

I checked that site out, did not see anything about a recall BUT....
There is a three year warranty so I will be taking them back to my dealer on Monday. I just bought them back on 6/2/09 so should be no problem.

Again, Thanks

PLS-Tx
12-14-2009, 01:41 AM
I checked that site out, did not see anything about a recall BUT....
There is a three year warranty so I will be taking them back to my dealer on Monday. I just bought them back on 6/2/09 so should be no problem.

Again, Thanks

Let us know how it turns out for you, thanks.