PDA

View Full Version : 31hp Kawasaki/Amsoil Question

Thunderhead
12-12-2009, 02:16 AM
Once again, I ned the Pros' Point of View!

Ok, I have the 31 hp Kawasaki engine on my new Hustler Super Z . My question is about running Amsoil in it.

I've got about 17 hours on it. The engine oil and filter was changed in it the first 9 hours with regular crude oil. I want to put Amsoil (ASE) 10W-30/SAE 30 in it. But would it be ok if I done it now?? Dealer said wait til it gets 100 hours on it because Kawasaki wouldn't warranty it if something should happen. Pj, "mowerconsultant", in the Hustler forum said either the first 50 hours, or 100hours. He also recommended me contacting Kawasaki and get their opinion on it- which I haven't done yet.

I'd really like yall's facts/opinions on this subject because I paid alot of money for this mower and want the absolute best for it.

I am currently switching all my equipment over to Amsoil:weightlifter::clapping:. That includes my Chevy (gasoline) truck, Massey Ferguson (diesel) tractor, Suzuki 4-wheeler, Echo trimmer, Redmax blower, Western Auto Wizard tiller, Husqvarna chain saw, and whatever else I decide to buy that could use Amsoil!:laugh:

Once again, Many Thanks.

Thunderhead:)

topsites
12-12-2009, 02:21 AM
The nature of this question does not pertain directly to lawn mowing,
it has to do with engines and lubricants, please post it in the appropriate section.

Thunderhead
12-12-2009, 02:34 AM
Ok, How do I do that?

Thunderhead

DJ'sLawnCareSvc
12-12-2009, 02:42 AM
lord you are gung ho for amsoil.... what is that stuff made of? Gold? i just thought that was funny

Thunderhead
12-12-2009, 02:42 AM
Ok I think I got it. Its now posted in the Mechanic and Repair forum.

Thunderhead