PDA

View Full Version : The bar is open.

Hanau
12-18-2009, 11:19 PM
I missed you guys for the last couple of days. Haven't been feeling too well. Very fatigued and out of breath. I'm sleeping 18 hours a day and I'm still exhausted. A trip to the can to pee leaves me gasping for air. Not exactly 100%. Going to see my cardiologist again on Monday for more tests.

Anyway Ron wanted a Shirley Temple and asked me to open the bar. So this is for you Ron.

I'll check in as I feel up to it.

Gravel Rat
12-18-2009, 11:23 PM
That isn't a redneck bar too fancy for glass smashers, guys that belch and fart like Junior.

As for your heart problems holy crap your not that old do you have heart troubles in your familly ?

JB1
12-18-2009, 11:30 PM
that sure aint a peanut hulls on the floor kind of place.

Gravel Rat
12-18-2009, 11:32 PM
It is where the expensive hookers are or where the metrosex*als hang out.

Hanau
12-18-2009, 11:39 PM
Excuse the hell out of me. Is this better?

Bleed Green
12-19-2009, 12:03 AM
Hope you get to doing better Hanau. Thought the other day that hadn't heard from you in awhile on here.

Gravel Rat
12-19-2009, 12:03 AM
Here is a bar :laugh:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGraw1mODv4

Junior M
12-19-2009, 12:08 AM
Let me in that first place, I'll show 'em how to redneck it up!

YellowDogSVC
12-19-2009, 12:10 AM
I missed you guys for the last couple of days. Haven't been feeling too well. Very fatigued and out of breath. I'm sleeping 18 hours a day and I'm still exhausted. A trip to the can to pee leaves me gasping for air. Not exactly 100%. Going to see my cardiologist again on Monday for more tests.

Anyway Ron wanted a Shirley Temple and asked me to open the bar. So this is for you Ron.

I'll check in as I feel up to it.

Sure hope you feel better. have you had a heart attack/damage in the past? So sorry you are feeling so weak. I'll say a prayer..

Hanau
12-19-2009, 12:12 AM
5 heart attacks and have a pacemaker now. Don't worry, I'm too ugly to die.

Junior M
12-19-2009, 12:16 AM
more like tougher than 30yr old piece of leather!

Gravel Rat
12-19-2009, 12:21 AM

How old are you ? 60-70 years old ?

Is there heart problems in your familly. I wouldn't want to be a person that has had 5 heart attacks and a pacemaker in your 30s.

Hanau
12-19-2009, 12:23 AM
Enough about me. I don't want to talk about me. What have you guys been up to? Did Ron buy his Takkie?

Junior M
12-19-2009, 12:25 AM
Enough about me. I don't want to talk about me. What have you guys been up to? Did Ron buy his Takkie?
Yeah, day before yesterday.

Started looking at Raccoon CTLs yesterday..

:laugh:

Gravel Rat
12-19-2009, 12:28 AM
Ron bought 5 gallons of Cat Yellow and some decals to give his Takki a repaint :laugh:

Junior M
12-19-2009, 12:30 AM
Btw Bob, next time your in an ambulance, and I pray to god that isnt again nor anytime soon, but make sure to mention to those guys that they are cowards..

Bleed Green
12-19-2009, 12:35 AM
Btw Bob, next time your in an ambulance, and I pray to god that isnt again nor anytime soon, but make sure to mention to those guys that they are cowards..

Is this some kind of fireman thing?

Hanau
12-19-2009, 12:35 AM
Will do Junior.

Junior M
12-19-2009, 12:37 AM
Is this some kind of fireman thing?
its his definition of a coward, he's calling every law enforcement officer, firefighter, and EMS/firefighter a coward because they might not have served in the armed forces. Most likely because they were protecting the country, within the country!

Bleed Green
12-19-2009, 12:43 AM
its his definition of a coward, he's calling every law enforcement officer, firefighter, and EMS/firefighter a coward because they might not have served in the armed forces. Most likely because they were protecting the country, within the country!

Ya firemen and medics are putting their lives on the line day in and day out for sure. The guys and gals who are fighting for our country are for sure putting their lives on the line too. They are both dangerous professions for sure and they take a special kind of person to fill each and every one of those roles. I would not be able to make it in the military, I am just not that kind of person, but that is just me. That is why there are many different types of people out there. We all have a different calling.

Hanau
12-19-2009, 12:44 AM
If I was in charge there would be a draft. Every 18 year old able bodied man and woman would be called to serve in the armed forces for 6 years.

"Congratulations on graduating high school. Here's a rifle and a pair of boots. Good luck".

WillieWonka1850
12-19-2009, 01:20 AM
Hey Bob! Its great to see ya back! Hope your doing better now :)

I'm checking in at the bar. I need to de-stress myself.

Hanau
12-19-2009, 01:28 AM
I just watched "Blue Gold: World Water Wars". Very interesting documentary about the global water shortage.

Aparently we have plenty of water, but we can't distribute it properly.

Junior M
12-19-2009, 10:13 AM
If I was in charge there would be a draft. Every 18 year old able bodied man and woman would be called to serve in the armed forces for 6 years.

"Congratulations on graduating high school. Here's a rifle and a pair of boots. Good luck".
and my ass would be in canada!

bobcat_ron
12-19-2009, 10:19 AM
BARKEEP!

Give me 4 Shirley temples, a Heineken, 2 fosters lager, 3 shots of Jack, a fifth of rye and about a gallon of captain Morgan's, I'm making up for lost time and there's a really cute girl in the corner winking at me, or it's Gravel Rat, who knows, but the point is, he/she/it is winking at me.

And I did bring the Takeuchi home:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8coDcxw-hCI

I lifted some weight:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eZ0g8L3Pxo

And I made sure the flail mower is up to snuff and not leaking, I had to switch couplers on the dive motor lines, the detent was in the wrong place:
(kinda sounds like a 2 stroke Jimmy doesn't it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S8Vj8qY3wU

YellowDogSVC
12-19-2009, 10:28 AM

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you are feeling better soon.. Nobody is ugly in the eyes of the Lord my friend!

YellowDogSVC
12-19-2009, 10:29 AM

whoa... you wouldn't serve your country? *trucewhiteflag* OMG!

YellowDogSVC
12-19-2009, 10:31 AM

that is certainly admirable too. I have often wondered why one type of service is valued more than another but no matter what the service is, you should never run to Canada unless it's for beer. The Canadians have fought plenty side by side the US.

Junior M
12-19-2009, 10:34 AM
whoa... you wouldn't serve your country? *trucewhiteflag* OMG!
what a surprise! :laugh:

mudmaker
12-19-2009, 11:22 AM

That would put you in the coward category for sure!

Scag48
12-19-2009, 11:28 AM
If you are able bodied and called to serve your country but run for Canada, that's one hell of a cowardly and selfish act to commit. If you can't serve your country, might as well leave now. That crap irritates me, I know too many people that say they'd flee if there was a draft. I didn't volunteer to serve, thought about it after highschool, but if I was called upon you can bet your ass I'd go.

Bleed Green
12-19-2009, 11:35 AM
BARKEEP!

Give me 4 Shirley temples, a Heineken, 2 fosters lager, 3 shots of Jack, a fifth of rye and about a gallon of captain Morgan's, I'm making up for lost time and there's a really cute girl in the corner winking at me, or it's Gravel Rat, who knows, but the point is, he/she/it is winking at me.

I lifted some weight:

And I made sure the flail mower is up to snuff and not leaking, I had to switch couplers on the dive motor lines, the detent was in the wrong place:

So nice videos but when are you going to put it to work for real? Whats the first job gonna be?

sdk1959
12-19-2009, 12:15 PM
Everything after that was a "police action" or "nation building" or whatever the politicians want to call it.

Did Ronald Reagan have to start a "war" when he was President? No. When Kadafi bombed a German disco killing an American GI he orderd a strike against Kadafi killing his adopted daughter and 45 militants. Never heard from Kadafi again. Not like today's times with a multi billion dollar war and over 4000 soldiers dead and Osama Bin Laden still lives on after killing 3000 Americans. Can only imagine what Reagan would have done if it happened on his watch.

See paragraph six in link below about bombing Lybia.

http://wbrower.net/OBB/thoughts/Reagan/

bobcat_ron
12-19-2009, 03:00 PM
So nice videos but when are you going to put it to work for real? Whats the first job gonna be?

Don't know when the first job will be, it's slow right now, something always pops up.

stuvecorp
12-19-2009, 03:08 PM
BARKEEP!

I lifted some weight:

What type of flail is that again? You had pictures on here long time ago of it.

bobcat_ron
12-19-2009, 03:42 PM
What type of flail is that again? You had pictures on here long time ago of it.

Alitec 62", all new knives and hardware, lots of rotational mass.

Hanau
12-19-2009, 03:47 PM

My goon squad would drag you back and I'd have you in the Army. Your job would be clearing minefields w/ a bayonet, dikes, and a screwdriver. Good luck on your next 6 years.

ksss
12-19-2009, 04:09 PM
My goon squad would drag you back and I'd have you in the Army. Your job would be clearing minefields w/ a bayonet, dikes, and a screwdriver. Good luck on your next 6 years.

People like that don't deserve the privilege serving. Someone may actually have to depend on a POS like that. Much better to let them run but when caught up with, if its during a time of peace its a life spent breaking big rock into little rock. During time of war, stretch the neck until breaks.

AWJ Services
12-19-2009, 08:41 PM
I know what my Father went through in WWII . If someone invaded our soils I would be the first there but I am not so sure that joining the military just so I can go to Iraq and protect our country is such an empirical display of patriotism?

My Father drove troop transport barges . You know the ones that go about 15 knots loaded with soldiers and actually beach there selves so the troops can unload.
He spent 3 days by himself in that boat in the pacific because the mother ship could not reach them because of artillery barrages.
He said guys would take limbs of the enemy for souvenirs. One guy would pull the ligaments in the arm and make finger gestures with it at the other troops.
My Uncle went to Germany and 85% of his original platoon did not make it.

There is a big difference between being in the military and fighting in a war.

WillieWonka1850
12-19-2009, 08:43 PM
I don't wanna go to war as much as Junior, but if I was called upon to go, then gimme my rifle and boots!

And Junior, while your up there, tell GR and Ron I said hi :laugh:

WillieWonka1850
12-19-2009, 08:48 PM
I know what my Father went through in WWII . If someone invaded our soils I would be the first there but I am not so sure that joining the military just so I can go to Iraq and protect our country is such an empirical display of patriotism?

My Father drove troop transport barges . You know the ones that go about 15 knots loaded with soldiers and actually beach there selves so the troops can unload.
He spent 3 days by himself in that boat in the pacific because the mother ship could not reach them because of artillery barrages.
He said guys would take limbs of the enemy for souvenirs. One guy would pull the ligaments in the arm and make finger gestures with it at the other troops.

My grandpa and 3 great uncles (my dads side) were in WWII.
My dad was in Grenada with the Navy.
My grandpa (mom's side) was in Korea.
2 uncles and 1 great uncle served in the Army (also mom's side)

Hanau
12-19-2009, 08:59 PM
And Junior, while your up there, tell GR and Ron I said hi :laugh:

The ultimate punishment for draft dodging. I sentence you to live for eternity in GR's basement.

AWJ Services
12-19-2009, 09:09 PM
The ultimate punishment for draft dodging. I sentence you to live for eternity in GR's basement.

Now you know he does not have a basement since only the rich can afford to blast there way through the hardest rock known to man.

Gravel Rat
12-19-2009, 09:27 PM
There was lots of draft dodgers from the USA that came to Canada during Viatnam war which was never won.

Junior M
12-20-2009, 08:49 PM
If you are able bodied and called to serve your country but run for Canada, that's one hell of a cowardly and selfish act to commit. If you can't serve your country, might as well leave now. That crap irritates me, I know too many people that say they'd flee if there was a draft. I didn't volunteer to serve, thought about it after highschool, but if I was called upon you can bet your ass I'd go.

I was being sarcastic with that, sorry I started all this.. ;)

Dammit.. :wall :laugh:

my grandpa served in WW2, was on a B24 bomber, his plane went down attemping to land after a bombing mission or something like that and him and another guy were the only ones that survived of the 6?

I'd be more than happy to serve if I was called upon like he was. But I am not going to just join for the heck of it.

There was lots of draft dodgers from the USA that came to Canada during Viatnam war which was never won.

Hey, hey, how many countries has your spectacular country tried to keep safe?

Oh, thats what I thought, NONE. Alot of guys that fought in Vietnam say we didnt lose, we left.

bobcat_ron
12-20-2009, 09:19 PM
I

Hey, hey, how many countries has your spectacular country tried to keep safe?

Oh, thats what I thought, NONE.

Uhhhh, Canada had a massive serving in WW1, WW2, and the Korean war, we are also on active duty in Afghanistan as NATO Peace Keepers, and other places where the USA Military cluster f***ed things up.

Junior M
12-20-2009, 09:34 PM
Uhhhh, Canada had a massive serving in WW1, WW2, and the Korean war, we are also on active duty in Afghanistan as NATO Peace Keepers, and other places where the USA Military cluster f***ed things up.
knew about the first 3, not the last one.

But I was refering to anything similar to what the US has done by like stepping in trying to help bring a country back.

not coming in after the US screwed something up.. :laugh:

ksss
12-20-2009, 10:56 PM

Your right Ron. Canada pledged a Division of soldiers, 10 F-18's and 4 warships, unfortunately after the exchange rate it was reduced to 4 Mounties in two canoes and 5 flying squirrels. :weightlifter:

bobcat_ron
12-20-2009, 11:57 PM
Your right Ron. Canada pledged a Division of soldiers, 10 F-18's and 4 warships, unfortunately after the exchange rate it was reduced to 4 Mounties in two canoes and 5 flying squirrels. :weightlifter:

And let's not forget that we have 2 submarines in active duty, unfortunately 1 of them is in the West Edmonton Mall giving joy rides in an over sized bath tub. :laugh:

Gravel Rat
12-21-2009, 12:07 AM
Back to the bar how about Bob gets some asian mailorder brides I can use one I know Ron would want one :laugh:

Hanau
12-21-2009, 12:13 AM
I'd rather get me one of those eastern European mail order brides. Ever watch Bizarre Foods? Those asian chicks would be dragging crap out of a swamp and trying to feed it to me. I'll take a gal that knows which part of the pig is supposed to be eaten.

www.aforeignaffair.com

This butch looking Latvian dame is for Junior.

Gravel Rat
12-21-2009, 12:46 AM
Dating sites don't work :laugh:

Hanau
12-21-2009, 12:48 AM
I can't decide between this one:

Or this one:

I should totally go one one of these romance tours. See how desperate these girls really are to come to America. :usflag:

Gravel Rat
12-21-2009, 12:56 AM
I would take the bottom one, strap her to a bed and show her what a tounge can do :canadaflag:

One of the guys I work with has a very pretty asian woman she isn't a mail order. The only thing I don't think I could get used to is the accent and the troubles of speaking clear english.

Hanau
12-21-2009, 01:02 AM
I'm totally entranced by this website. It's awesome. About $5,000 for the tour with airfare and then $1500 in legal fees to bring my European hottie back to Idaho. Figure with miscellaneous expenses I'd be out about $8500.

Try her out on a 12 month fiance visa, if it doesn't work out call immigration and have her arrested and deported.

Then bring over another one.

Hmmmm.....

Scag48
12-21-2009, 02:07 AM
You guys are twisted.

bobcat_ron
12-21-2009, 11:18 AM
That Latvian chick ain't bad.

ioilyouin
12-21-2009, 11:23 AM
If you don't like her cooking (or lack thereof) and she can't clean, then I don't see any benefits.

Hanau
12-21-2009, 08:51 PM
That Latvian chick ain't bad.

The Rodney Dangerfield eyebrows, 5 O'clock shadow on her upper lip, and Schwarzenneger jaw line don't bother you?

Junior M
12-21-2009, 08:55 PM
The Rodney Dangerfield eyebrows, 5 O'clock shadow on her upper lip, and Schwarzenneger jaw line don't bother you?
They bother me!

Ronnie, you can have her. Free of charge..

and I'll take a real women, one that I dont have to buy. Of course, I am not desperate like Bob and GR.. :laugh:

Hanau
12-21-2009, 08:56 PM
We're not desperate Junior. Just being financially smart.

When you add up the cost of a panel van, soundproofing your basement, rope, chloroform, rags, attorney fees, court costs, and all the rest it's cheaper to buy a mail order bride.

Junior M
12-21-2009, 08:58 PM
We're not desperate Junior. Just being financially smart.

When you add up the cost of a panel van, soundproofing your basement, rope, chloroform, rags, attorney fees, court costs, and all the rest it's cheaper to buy a mail order bride.
GR doesnt have the money, so your latest option is his only way.. :laugh:

and yep, your desperate!

bobcat_ron
12-21-2009, 11:32 PM
I'll bang anything with a smile, even an car if I see it's bumper and headlights arranged in a smile type way.

Mmmm, nice warm pail pipe.

AEL
12-21-2009, 11:37 PM
lmao.Joking aside I know a guy who went on one of those tours and has been happily married 10 years with 3 kids...

Hanau
12-21-2009, 11:39 PM
Your friend is lying. Nobody is happy after 10 years with 3 kids.

Gravel Rat
12-21-2009, 11:49 PM
North American woman have more baggage than you want to deal with. Some of them are so full of themselves it is sickening. You browse those dating sites the woman are horrible.

93turbo
12-22-2009, 02:52 AM
Your friend is lying. Nobody is happy after 10 years with 3 kids.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Junior M
12-22-2009, 08:33 AM
North American woman have more baggage than you want to deal with. Some of them are so full of themselves it is sickening. You browse those dating sites the woman are horrible.
dude, shut the f#ck up.

You can barely get your hand, I dont know why your talking and being choosy about women.

and those are dating sites. most of those people lie anyways.

ChaseLandscapes
12-22-2009, 09:29 AM
I don't know all about that, but if you want to live your days a happy man marry a nurse..

bobcat_ron
12-22-2009, 10:26 AM
I don't know all about that, but if you want to live your days a happy man marry a nurse..

Or a gymnast, those balancing skills come in handy in the heat of passion. :laugh:

ksss
12-22-2009, 12:37 PM

GR I can go in soo many ways with this. You toss these softballs up, its really hard to not hit them out of the park.:laugh:

However I will not....today.:canadaflag:

bobcat_ron
12-22-2009, 12:48 PM
GR I can go in soo many ways with this. You toss these softballs up, its really hard to not hit them out of the park.:laugh:

However I will not....today.:canadaflag:

GR has been cruising the Internet dating sites that have women that have "been around the block" so many times they are considered a taxi service for men only.

Gravel Rat
12-22-2009, 09:54 PM
All the dating sites are like that either they are some attention getting woman or some woman that goes through men because nobody can stand her.

Almost everbody I know says don't get married once a woman gets a ring on their finger say good bye to s*x and once you have kids its even worse.

One of my buddies that went to school with he got married and he said things changed she turned into a b*tch he loved her but soon as the ring when on her finger that changed. They had one child and he said now its worse. I really don't know anybody that is happily married.

Any of the people I know what have wives that are from Asia or Thailand etc they are happy. The wife treats them with respect and the husbands show the same.

As for Junior I know a few milfs you couldn't handle they don't want a person that doesn't know how to use their tounge and only last one stroke :laugh:

bobcat_ron
12-22-2009, 10:07 PM
Drinks are on me everyone, let's all get wasted (or lat least I am) my recent blood test results are in, and they aren't good, Wednesday Dec 30 is dooms day for me.

Let's get hammered!

WillieWonka1850
12-23-2009, 12:49 AM
I'll bang anything with a smile, even an car if I see it's bumper and headlights arranged in a smile type way.

Mmmm, nice warm pail pipe.
Quick, everyone frown!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WillieWonka1850
12-23-2009, 12:50 AM
Drinks are on me everyone, let's all get wasted (or lat least I am) my recent blood test results are in, and they aren't good, Wednesday Dec 30 is dooms day for me.

Let's get hammered!
Yeah!! :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup:

Gravel Rat
12-23-2009, 01:18 AM
What is wrong with you Ron been eating too much curry again :laugh:

Junior M
12-23-2009, 09:01 AM
All the dating sites are like that either they are some attention getting woman or some woman that goes through men because nobody can stand her.

Almost everbody I know says don't get married once a woman gets a ring on their finger say good bye to s*x and once you have kids its even worse.

One of my buddies that went to school with he got married and he said things changed she turned into a b*tch he loved her but soon as the ring when on her finger that changed. They had one child and he said now its worse. I really don't know anybody that is happily married.

Any of the people I know what have wives that are from Asia or Thailand etc they are happy. The wife treats them with respect and the husbands show the same.

As for Junior I know a few milfs you couldn't handle they don't want a person that doesn't know how to use their tounge and only last one stroke :laugh:
good, you can keep them... I like not having herpes.. :laugh:

bobcat_ron
12-23-2009, 10:18 AM
What is wrong with you Ron been eating too much curry again :laugh:

Blood test was for HDL/LDL and Glycerin levels, but the Doctor said something else "popped" up, they also didn't like my pee sample I gave them, I gave them a few drops and added water. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I was literally tapped out. :cool2:

Gravel Rat
12-23-2009, 04:10 PM
Ron do you have diabetes ? or is it your hypertension ?

DeereMan85
12-23-2009, 04:44 PM
Quick, everyone frown!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hahaha, that was pretty good!

bobcat_ron
12-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Ron do you have diabetes ? or is it your hypertension ?

I've got both, I always remind my smart over paid Doctor that I got the sh*t that was left over in the family gene pool, so he shouldn't expect any surprises when he orders any kind of medical tests, I just call them "minor set backs and stumbling blocks on the path to a short and early death".

alco
12-23-2009, 09:00 PM
I really don't know anybody that is happily married.

Any of the people I know what have wives that are from Asia or Thailand etc they are happy.

So which is it? You need to choose one and stick with it man.