PDA

View Full Version : Bid

donell
12-19-2009, 04:37 PM
I Need Help I'm a Fairly new Landscapper here in Ohio I have bid coming up for A commercial property job but I don't really know what I should bid on this job I do residential properties and charge per yard as a whole but bidding commercial and charging Per Square Foot is new to me can anyone help me with what is reasonable for per square footage on Commercial landscapping?

madisonguyton
12-19-2009, 10:17 PM
I Need Help I'm a Fairly new Landscapper here in Ohio I have bid coming up for A commercial property job but I don't really know what I should bid on this job I do residential properties and charge per yard as a whole but bidding commercial and charging Per Square Foot is new to me can anyone help me with what is reasonable for per square footage on Commercial landscapping?

you will never get an answer with an open ended question like that:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:.. much less if you are specific noone will be able to make the price assumption for you w/o first seeing it.. I am VERY new here and have seen this question a hundred times probably:nono::nono:.. the best answer with that question will be to figure up your expenses and overhead, figure out the profit you wish to make and bid accordingly.. good luck:waving: