PDA

View Full Version : Raking snow.

talus
12-20-2009, 08:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlZ-LlI8Ck4

mudmaker
12-20-2009, 09:08 PM
that seems works good on gravel lots. maybe switch to a bucket to pile it.

talus
12-20-2009, 09:11 PM
It does work well on gravel drives. I can pile the snow just as high with the rake.

ARP
12-20-2009, 10:41 PM
That worked out pretty well. :drinkup:

I almost wish I had an ASV or at least the ASV style tracks today in our 20" of snow. Almost....:rolleyes:

Oh ya, the commentary is priceless as well :laugh:

talus
12-20-2009, 10:47 PM
Yeah isn't that nice. Devil woman was complaining about the cold for 6 min. She has no problem getting off a nice warm couch,putting on layers to go check her damn horses though. In 40 mph winds with snow blowing sideways no less.:confused:

Gravel Rat
12-20-2009, 11:05 PM
That clicking noise that ASV/Cat machines make from the tracks would drive a person insane.

ProTouch Groundscapes
12-20-2009, 11:43 PM
your incessant posts have already done that to many of us...

GWhunter
12-21-2009, 09:02 AM
Looks good D, I was having a good chuckle at the war depts cold complaints. Sounds awful familar. Don't run the hrs up too high on my future ASV. The rake did just as good as a plow I'd say.

Matt

GWhunter
12-21-2009, 09:03 AM
your incessant posts have already done that to many of us...

LMFAO!!!!!!! Especially in bargemans thread!

Matt

bobcat_ron
12-21-2009, 10:20 AM
That clicking noise that ASV/Cat machines make from the tracks would drive a person insane.

You only hear it at full speed, but it's not that loud.

Ozz
12-21-2009, 02:15 PM
You only hear it at full speed, but it's not that loud.

Yes, it's not bad. It's even less bad when stacking hay with the Sirius on.

talus
12-21-2009, 06:51 PM
Looks good D, I was having a good chuckle at the war depts cold complaints. Sounds awful familar. Don't run the hrs up too high on my future ASV. The rake did just as good as a plow I'd say.

Matt

If I had planned it out ahead of time with all the snow on it I could have made the Terex switch without Devil Woman being the wiser. What the hell are you talking about hun? It was always white. :laugh:

PS 210 hrs Matt. Tick tock the clock is ticking

GWhunter
12-21-2009, 08:22 PM
We'll talk in the spring if all works out. I'm not having much luck locally with these moron dealers.

Matt:drinkup:

Junior M
12-21-2009, 08:38 PM
If I had planned it out ahead of time with all the snow on it I could have made the Terex switch without Devil Woman being the wiser. What the hell are you talking about hun? It was always white. :laugh:

If you give me the machine, I'll make sure she doesnt find out you call her "devil woman"

:laugh:

talus
12-21-2009, 08:43 PM
That won't work on me Junior. I call her that to her face. Joking most of the time....or at least she thinks I am.:laugh: I got the term from an Adam Sandler movie.

Hanau
12-21-2009, 08:50 PM
I used to call my ex-wife Magda Goebbels. She never got it.

talus
12-21-2009, 08:53 PM
I don't either.:confused: Glad to see you back on here. I was wondering what had happened to you. Hope your felling better.

Hanau
12-21-2009, 08:57 PM
Magda Goebbels was Joseph Goebbels wife. After Hitler suicided she shot her kids up with morphine and fed them cyanide capsules. One evil *****.

Doesn't anyone study history anymore?

talus
12-21-2009, 09:05 PM
History was one of the only subjects that I did well in school. Don't remember that one though. The WW2 era was my favorite for some reason.

Digdeep
12-21-2009, 09:08 PM
Magda Goebbels was Joseph Goebbels wife. After Hitler suicided she shot her kids up with morphine and fed them cyanide capsules. One evil *****.

Killed'em in Hitlers bunker after Hitler and his femme whacked themselves. Her husband (Propaganda Minister) shot her and then himself, or so they say. Some think the SS killed them upon their request. I learned this in Inglorious Bastards...or some other movie....or maybe it was in college on while I read my text book at a kegger!

ksss
12-21-2009, 09:11 PM

"Devil Woman"

Thats funny!

talus
12-21-2009, 09:17 PM
I think it was from Billy Madison when Adam Sandler lit the bag of sh1t on the old guys front door step. His wife tells him not to step on it. He yells at her "Don't tell me my business Devil woman". Thought it was funny. Never knew how true it would become.:laugh:

Junior M
12-21-2009, 09:29 PM
That won't work on me Junior. I call her that to her face. Joking most of the time....or at least she thinks I am.:laugh: I got the term from an Adam Sandler movie.

:laugh: :laugh:

wow, never knew that one! I'll have to read up on it..

History was one of the only subjects that I did well in school. Don't remember that one though. The WW2 era was my favorite for some reason.

same here.. :usflag:

I think it was from Billy Madison when Adam Sandler lit the bag of sh1t on the old guys front door step. His wife tells him not to step on it. He yells at her "Don't tell me my business Devil woman". Thought it was funny. Never knew how true it would become.:laugh:

hvy 1ton
12-21-2009, 10:10 PM
Yeah isn't that nice. Devil woman was complaining about the cold for 6 min. She has no problem getting off a nice warm couch,putting on layers to go check her damn horses though. In 40 mph winds with snow blowing sideways no less.:confused:

And that is why women with hay burners should be avoided. I used to look after 43 horses on a daily basis and that was no fun. :dizzy: I really like only having 2 and would like to keep it that way.

Junior M
12-21-2009, 10:12 PM
And that is why women with hay burners should be avoided. I used to look after 43 horses on a daily basis and that was no fun. :dizzy: I really like only having 2 and would like to keep it that way.
43?!

oh dear god!

I thought 7 was bad!

Gravel Rat
12-21-2009, 10:59 PM
The woman is complaining about being cold give her a shovel and go at it.

Junior M
12-22-2009, 07:36 AM
The woman is complaining about being cold give her a shovel and go at it.
this is why you and women dont get along..

bobcat_ron
12-22-2009, 09:29 AM
this is why you and women dont get along..

Or the shovel for other purposes.

Junior M
12-22-2009, 09:18 PM
Or the shovel for other purposes.

BIGBEN2004
12-23-2009, 08:31 PM
I would like to see that SR-80 at full speed in second gear on a parking lot. You could clear some snow fast with that thing. That is my favorite one they make. Take some more videos when you get a chance I would like to see it in high gear and I would like to see some up close shots of it like the roll up door and maybe the engine compartment.

talus
12-23-2009, 09:18 PM
I will get those vids of the engine and door tomorrow. If Devil Woman cooperates I can post a vid in 2nd gear wide open for you in the field behind the house. Probably around 10'' of snow still on it. I can use the rake or just do laps for you.:laugh:

Hanau
12-23-2009, 09:33 PM
Talus, keep your pimp hand strong brother.

talus
12-23-2009, 09:47 PM
I will try. Ho's have unions in this area.:laugh:

bobcat_ron
12-23-2009, 09:57 PM
Talus, keep your pimp hand strong brother.

My hand keeps falling asleep on me, I'll have to try to keep the other one strong.
Good advice there, Bob.

Hanau
12-23-2009, 10:04 PM
I will try. Ho's have unions in this area.:laugh:

Wow, how priceless would it be to watch his wifes reaction when she relizes she's just been called a ho, a union ho, by her husband in front of 5 billion people?

Well you can subtract the population of North Korea, most of them don't have internet.

It would still be a YouTube video I'd watch again and again. :laugh:

talus
12-23-2009, 10:22 PM
Well if you are gonna be that way I wont show her in her work clothes in the vid.:laugh:

GWhunter
12-24-2009, 06:30 AM
I think there may be a vid of devil woman using the asv to remove D's balls.
I agree with the 80 being the best of the lineup.

Matt

talus
12-24-2009, 08:38 AM
She took those a while ago. They are hanging from her rearview mirror.:laugh:

Hanau
12-24-2009, 05:00 PM
Mine are in my ex-wifes purse.

bobcat_ron
12-24-2009, 05:02 PM
I have 3, one is for gambling purposes.

Junior M
12-24-2009, 08:45 PM
Mine are in my ex-wifes purse.
I know, I saw them when I was over there the other day.. :cool2:

Hanau
12-24-2009, 08:47 PM
Don't make me kick out your taillight Junior.

Junior M
12-24-2009, 08:48 PM
Don't make me kick out your taillight Junior.
Do it, I got insurance. And your address..

Hanau
12-24-2009, 08:56 PM
At least help a brother out and marry her, so I get to stop paying alimony.

Junior M
12-24-2009, 09:08 PM
At least help a brother out and marry her, so I get to stop paying alimony.
its cheaper to not marry her!

nedly05
12-25-2009, 06:20 AM
its cheaper to not marry her!

You mean it's cheaper to keep er'!

Junior M
12-25-2009, 07:12 AM
You mean it's cheaper to keep er'!
but its cheaper to not marry her. Saves me from giving her all my money when she's got a monthly check coming in.. :cool2:

nedly05
12-25-2009, 07:27 AM
but its cheaper to not marry her. Saves me from giving her all my money when she's got a monthly check coming in.. :cool2:

Dont you have a few years to go before you can legally get married? Lots of time to plan it out!! LOL, Merry Christmas!

Junior M
12-25-2009, 07:35 AM
Dont you have a few years to go before you can legally get married? Lots of time to plan it out!! LOL, Merry Christmas!
I am still not marrying her. Gotta go by the:

HIT IT AND QUIT IT

motto.

jimmyjack
12-25-2009, 12:14 PM
I am still not marrying her. Gotta go by the:

HIT IT AND QUIT IT

motto.

lol i did that for years , even when i was with a girl:nono: its fun and all but it brings a lot of bullshit with it ,especially when they find out about each other , ......u grow out of it , now almost 30 the girl im with i would really like to have a family with and marry......all im saying with that attitude u spend a lot of lonely night by yourself , taking care of business with old rosey palm.....to each there own , just saying my experience

Junior M
12-25-2009, 12:43 PM
lol i did that for years , even when i was with a girl:nono: its fun and all but it brings a lot of bullshit with it ,especially when they find out about each other , ......u grow out of it , now almost 30 the girl im with i would really like to have a family with and marry......all im saying with that attitude u spend a lot of lonely night by yourself , taking care of business with old rosey palm.....to each there own , just saying my experience
well I just dated a girl for a decent amount of time, imo.

then she decided she wanted a week of gathering her thoughts. I got tired of that quick, so I ended it. Then we got back together a week or so later. And she ended it not 24 hours later cause she still just didnt know what she wanted. I think she is afraid to have more than a BS relationship and afraid of commitment. But whatever, I am getting on with my life doing whatever I want and not looking back..