PDA

View Full Version : This looks like a good deal

Lawn Man Dave
12-21-2009, 04:11 PM
You have to see the humor in it... :)

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1485709696.html

doubleedge
12-21-2009, 04:24 PM
I wonder if that was posted as a joke; nobody would want that after what he said.

punt66
12-21-2009, 04:26 PM
of course it is a joke.

Lawn Man Dave
12-21-2009, 04:26 PM
I wonder if that was posted as a joke; nobody would want that after what he said.

Id say it is a joke but I am sure he really is having those problems........... we all know just how good those engines are haha.

JFGauvreau
12-21-2009, 06:36 PM
"And will bring it to your home on a flat-bed trailer. I will leave you the trailer rather than risk starting the truck to unload it."

that is funny lol, hes selling a flat bed but will ship it to you on a flatbed.

TXNSLighting
12-21-2009, 09:01 PM
Now that is funny right there!

tnmtn
12-21-2009, 09:59 PM
that is definitly not the kind of PR Ford is after. maybe he is playing his hand in hopes of Ford doing some kind of buyback or allow him to trade for a truck. way to take his issues public.

Lawn Man Dave
12-21-2009, 11:03 PM
that is definitly not the kind of PR Ford is after. maybe he is playing his hand in hopes of Ford doing some kind of buyback or allow him to trade for a truck. way to take his issues public.

I think that is the best bet honestly......

Id post it then send the link to the big wigs at Ford....

Jay Leno said when he was younger and working for Ford he walked into a manager by mistake and was fired..... he wrote letters to the share holders at Ford telling them what happend and how he loved working for Ford and was saving money for one.... like a week later the manager called and said "I don't know who you know at corporate but if you want your job back you can have it" Sadly though I think a lot of those day's are gone...... with all the people having problems with these engines if they take it back or let him trade for a new one and giving him any kind of a deal on the one he has then everyone will want the same deal who is having issues......... can't blame them......... (the truck owners).

Valk
12-22-2009, 11:44 AM
Looks dangerous to drive...with the hood open all the time. :laugh:

Lawn Man Dave
12-22-2009, 07:48 PM
Looks dangerous to drive...with the hood open all the time. :laugh:

It's a good sail and will just help slow him down when he needs to stop haha.