PDA

View Full Version : Its time to buy/rent a yard when...

AEL
12-23-2009, 10:16 PM
Just saw this one today lol I wonder what the neighbours think?

http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=6538849

Junior M
12-23-2009, 10:20 PM
"oh you need to go the grocery store honey? Okay, just let me move the 210 out of the driveway"

talus
12-23-2009, 10:29 PM
I'm not sure if you guys are being serious or not. I see nothing wrong with that.

:laugh: Yes, Junior I'm kidding.:laugh:

stuvecorp
12-23-2009, 10:29 PM
Well, they do things a little differently in Canada...

:laugh:

Junior M
12-23-2009, 10:32 PM
I'm not sure if you guys are being serious or not. I see nothing wrong with that.

:laugh: Yes, Junior I'm kidding.:laugh:
you do have the balls to call your wife devil woman, so I expect nothing less from you.. :laugh:

Bleed Green
12-23-2009, 10:35 PM
Come on guys remember, the economy is rough right now I'm sure the neighbors can deal with the excavator in the front yard till he gets the money to build a barn somewhere to store it. Besides I think it makes a good lawn ornament LOL.

talus
12-23-2009, 10:40 PM
I wear the pants Junior.
Here is a story you might enjoy. The farrier came over yesterday to shoe the horses. Justin(devil horse) flipped out and ripped the rear door of the guys cap thats a year old. Ripped the aluminum frame right out of the back.Insert smiley face holding a gun shooting a horse.$$

Junior M
12-23-2009, 10:41 PM
Come on guys remember, the economy is rough right now I'm sure the neighbors can deal with the excavator in the front yard till he gets the money to build a barn somewhere to store it. Besides I think it makes a good lawn ornament LOL.
Hell, I tried till make my trailer into one till my neighbor said this wasnt a commercial area.

so I put it in the driveway. :p

ARP
12-23-2009, 10:47 PM
Talus- I was going to be quiet there but I can't resist anymore. You wear the pants? Really? :laugh::laugh:

JK- I forgot we are calling those short dresses you wear "pants." Oops, did I say that out loud?:rolleyes::laugh: I'll go back to being quiet now :laugh:

PS- That video makes me want a tricked out Kenworth or Peterbilt with train horns too. And orange is my favorite color too!

Junior M
12-23-2009, 10:48 PM
I wear the pants Junior.
Here is a story you might enjoy. The farrier came over yesterday to shoe the horses. Justin(devil horse) flipped out and ripped the rear door of the guys cap thats a year old. Ripped the aluminum frame right out of the back.Insert smiley face holding a gun shooting a horse.$$
I am pretty upset my horses name is Justin, and he's a little on the rough side to. :laugh:

ARP
12-23-2009, 10:49 PM
Oh ya- that "farrier" story is awesome too. We're one step closer to making that horse paddock a exclusive heavy equipment test track :cool2:

talus
12-23-2009, 11:04 PM
I'm gonna melt down the old cap and make some bullets. One for the hors and....

ARP. You know how I roll. :weightlifter::laugh:

talus
12-23-2009, 11:06 PM
I am pretty upset my horses name is Justin, and he's a little on the rough side to. :laugh:

We are no longer friends.:laugh:

Junior M
12-23-2009, 11:16 PM
We are no longer friends.:laugh:
give me the ASV and Justin and we'll make sure she doesnt know why the cap is melted down.. payup

talus
12-23-2009, 11:36 PM
You can have both of the stupid horses and the trailer.

Gravel Rat
12-24-2009, 02:41 AM
Hard to say where that is it maybe Richmond. That house is probably been torn down thats why the machine is there.

Junior M
12-24-2009, 07:51 AM
You can have both of the stupid horses and the trailer.
I'll give you the other horse for the ASV..

DirtMerchant
12-24-2009, 07:58 AM
Hard to say where that is it maybe Richmond. That house is probably been torn down thats why the machine is there.

With the windows still in the house? That's kind of doubtful. They'd be removed and recycled. And I know the owner of that machine, I have no clue why it's for sale or why it's on the lawn. I'll have to ask him next time i see him.
That thing has spent it's life in the transfer station.

bobcat_ron
12-24-2009, 10:14 AM
I saw that posting back in October, I thought that house was slated for demolition.

And it's in Surrey, read the description.

Dirtman2007
12-24-2009, 10:39 AM
Sorry the ol lady took my truck keys and I didn't want to walk home, this will learn her!

KrayzKajun
12-24-2009, 05:25 PM
i see nothing wrong with tht! great security system

AEL
12-24-2009, 06:39 PM
doesnt really look like a demo worthy house...