PDA

View Full Version : Kubota -4 excavators

AWJ Services
12-24-2009, 04:59 PM
These machines will be raising the bar in a 6 ton class machines.
Just the fact that it has twin aux circuits plumbed from the factory will be priceless.

http://www.khl.com/magazines/international-rental-news/detail/item35618/Kubota-shows-prototype-of-first-'dash-4'-excavator/

stuvecorp
12-24-2009, 05:20 PM
That two auxiliary hydraulic is big. Wonder what is the 'refueling pump'? Very interesting.

coopers
12-24-2009, 08:44 PM
Oh I can't wait to see these!

Treemow
12-24-2009, 08:52 PM
That two auxiliary hydraulic is big. Wonder what is the 'refueling pump'? Very interesting.

It is to refuel the machine. You can pump out of a tank without a pump on it. They do this to cater to the rental market, where customers may not have a transfer tank. The KX80 has it standard.

stuvecorp
12-27-2009, 12:43 AM
It is to refuel the machine. You can pump out of a tank without a pump on it. They do this to cater to the rental market, where customers may not have a transfer tank. The KX80 has it standard.

I never would have seen that as necessary? But I guess that would be nice not having to mess with a pump on the fuel tank.

I think the extra hydraulics is very good, wonder how they control them? If they would have 'roller' switches going up/down and left/right to control the hydraulics that would be cool. Actually, I would like a setup like that on a skid. I have seen a few of the mini's set up from the Twin Cities that have rock grapples and it cost dearly to get the extra hydraulics.

AWJ Services
12-27-2009, 01:16 AM
I never would have seen that as necessary? But I guess that would be nice not having to mess with a pump on the fuel tank.

I think the extra hydraulics is very good, wonder how they control them? If they would have 'roller' switches going up/down and left/right to control the hydraulics that would be cool. Actually, I would like a setup like that on a skid. I have seen a few of the mini's set up from the Twin Cities that have rock grapples and it cost dearly to get the extra hydraulics.

The KX-080 already has dual aux lines. I assume it will be a copy of them.

stuvecorp
12-27-2009, 01:37 AM
The KX-080 already has dual aux lines. I assume it will be a copy of them.

That's what I get for not paying attention to the Kubota website.:) I know the dealer I got my 440 from has Kubota tractors but I don't know if they deal with any construction stuff?

Treemow
12-27-2009, 08:33 PM

It was made with the idea that you can pump directly out of a truck fuel tank. Twin hydraulics definitely nice. Use a thumb with any other attachment.

DirtMerchant
12-28-2009, 03:36 AM
I want one.