PDA

View Full Version : Storm Cleanup

RedRebel
12-24-2009, 05:32 PM
How do you all go about approaching people to offer storm cleanup? I dont want it to look like I am taking advantage of them in a hard time, but at the same time, we are all in this world to make money. Do you wait for them to come to you or?
Give me some advice

93turbo
12-25-2009, 10:59 PM
During storms I think people don't want to go looking for someone to clean up and if you happen to be handy you'll get the work. Theres nothin rude about offering your services under storm conditions as long as your not pushy stop in offer them your card and let them know your going to be in the area if they need any help cleaning up

nedly05
12-26-2009, 07:53 AM
Just be low key no pressure and give them a card and let them know you can help them with the cleanup. Dont be a fast talker and tell them how great you are, most people dont like that. (I'm not saying thats what you would do lol)

Ground Effects NH
12-26-2009, 09:12 AM
Just be low key no pressure and give them a card and let them know you can help them with the cleanup. Dont be a fast talker and tell them how great you are, most people dont like that. (I'm not saying thats what you would do lol)

Absolutely, Polite and curtsies ….Just let them know you’re there to help.

Omran&Turbo
12-26-2009, 07:33 PM
Yeb I agree with other brothers.