PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to all !

David Gretzmier
12-24-2009, 08:00 PM
as I settle down for a long winters nap, the kids are getting ready to dream of sugar plums and such. Snow is hopefully on its way, the presents ae wrapped and Santa will be here soon. I'd like to take this time to thank all those folks on the Christmas Light side of Lawnsite for all the great things you guys have taught me this year. my business has been truly blessed by your collective wisdom.

It is my hope that all of you out there are able to connect with family and friends the next few days and take a break from GFI's popping ( heard a funny today. GFI stands for "Great For Irritating" ), bulbs out way up high and trying to find that pesky buzzing mini light that is in that wreath SOMEWHERE. ( free tip- get a legit old timey doctors stethascope on ebay for 20-40 bucks, the kind that has a plastic cone on it. you can find the exact buzzing socket in seconds)

Turn off your phone and put a voicemail message that you are closed until 9am on Dec. 26th and you will call back folks then.

I hope the gifts you open on Christmas make you happy, warm, and or filled. watch the football or watch the parades. eat. cook. nap. laugh, read, or surf. relax and enjoy the day. I will.

Merry Christmas !

addictedtolandscaping
12-25-2009, 05:57 AM
Merry Christmas Dave

To all my new found colleagues and friends, Merry Christmas. I can not thank you all enough for sharing your experiences, thoughts, suggestions and kindness with me this year. I didn't bring the house down, but for bringing a trade to my area that has not been done before, I think things went well, and I am already looking forward to next year.

Essentially the season for me is complete, take downs will start after the first, have had very minimal service calls, 4 actually and it was because of the a loose bulb and the other three were the wind.

Again, thank you all, your help has been priceless. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!