PDA

View Full Version : Need Opinions on Lettering

jadyejr
12-26-2009, 11:27 PM
Going to get my truck lettered.... Did this on photoshop to get ideas... posted this on plowsite too, but since this is more landscaping oriented, id rather have your opinions..... let me know, and dont hold back! I can take it!

Junior M
12-26-2009, 11:31 PM
other than the website, I like it!

Greenboy24
12-26-2009, 11:34 PM
this doesn't have to do with the lettering itself but your web address is VERY long and unless people have it in front of them it is doubtful they will remember it.

I think that the lettering may be a little to big. It looks a little squished.

I'd consider using the back door for something as well

Love the truck!

jadyejr
12-26-2009, 11:34 PM
I want it to be big and easy to read..... do you think i should have the website on the truck? btw thats not my real website address, just a decoy address lol

jadyejr
12-26-2009, 11:35 PM
this doesn't have to do with the lettering itself but your web address is VERY long and unless people have it in front of them it is doubtful they will remember it.

I think that the lettering may be a little to big. It looks a little squished.

I'd consider using the back door for something as well

Love the truck!

what do you think i should put on the back door?

Toy2
12-27-2009, 12:28 AM
Stretch it to cover the rear door, other than that I like the colors and it attracts attention....

castle555
12-27-2009, 12:42 AM
I had my phone number on the truck for over two years -not one phone call.
It was on the doors and the tailgate -went with my website and it's generated some hits there -where they can get the phone number from the top of the home page. Don't forget your back window -it's above the tailgate.
Don't make your graphics too big. Keep them proportional for the areas where thye will go on the truck.
When you are in traffic and stopped is when most people can read them anyway -or will take the time to do so.

Omran&Turbo
12-27-2009, 12:12 PM
Looks good, do you have to post your DOT# on your truck?
Here in KY any truck tow trailer over 10.000 GVWR with trailer has to have one

pitrack
12-30-2009, 02:13 AM
I think it looks good. When you do get the website on, stretch it more so you can read it. (I know that's not your address)

Kustom Kutz
01-01-2010, 08:44 PM
I suggest buy a enclosed trailer and letter it up like a rolling billboard. I have had vinyl on my truck and I try to steer away from putting anything in or on my truck. If you want to do your truck I'd do just the doors.

jadyejr
01-05-2010, 11:10 AM
had my logo redone, what do you guys think of this design....

Kustom Kutz
01-05-2010, 11:25 AM
had my logo redone, what do you guys think of this design....I like that better than the oriiginal. I didn't like the email on the bed. My best friend has "Your personal gardener" on the side of his truck bed and I give him hell about it. Less is sometimes more.. If you know what I mean. Have you decide on the colors that you are going to use. Will it be the green and yellow?

jadyejr
01-05-2010, 11:29 AM
yeah, i want green and yellow on the trucks... I think it says what I do better.... our construction company is 1st quality construction, and its colors are yellow and black, i wanted yellow and green for the landscaping...

Kustom Kutz
01-05-2010, 11:32 AM
I gotcha. Yeah, I like it. It's easy to read and it gives your info. Job well done.

JayD
01-21-2010, 12:11 AM
I want it to be big and easy to read..... do you think i should have the website on the truck? btw thats not my real website address, just a decoy address lol

I like it, but I would make it JUST a tad smaller.

Why do you put up a decoy address? Will you do that when you have it lettered?
I never knew why people on here do that.......if they want it, they will look you up. What is it that you guys are afraid of?