PDA

View Full Version : starting up again but in new orleans

southern cutter
12-28-2009, 12:50 PM
what's up everybody i was in texas after hurricane katrina and started my lawn care then hurricane ike came through and we lost everything again now i am back home starting over only have 3 yards now i've been putting ads on craigslist i only got 1 hit off that a courtyard in the french quarter but i do damn good work been cutting since 1989 i worked for alot of people but it seems like trying for myself is not working but i will keep the faith because i love what i do don't have money to do ads my grandmother just bought me a 6x12 enclosed trailer i have a old snapper bullshit weedeater and a weedeater brand hand held blower i know you have to start from somewhere but i'm so used to the good equipment i need advice on getting more work and if somebody out there would like to donate equipment to me it would be a blessing i also think your image sells too i'll be waiting on replies

THANK YOU, CUTTIN' UP LAWN CARE & MAINTENANCE

grassman177
12-28-2009, 05:06 PM
good luck buddy, hope all goes well.

Yater
12-28-2009, 09:21 PM
Katrina was 4+ years ago. If you haven't recovered by now, you're doing it wrong. If Ike wiped you out, you're doing it wrong.