PDA

View Full Version : New Logo

Kurto_15
12-30-2009, 11:03 AM
Well I just made a new logo for my company. What do you think?

SchnabelLawnCare
12-30-2009, 12:28 PM
Nice number! haha.

The font is a little tough to read IMO.

Phytosect
12-30-2009, 12:48 PM
I like it, and while the font is a little tough to read I think it works well with the logo

SchnabelLawnCare
12-30-2009, 01:04 PM
I think you should find a different italicized font.

Like this
except without it being so pixel-ed.

Kurto_15
12-30-2009, 01:27 PM
Well I looked through some other fonts and here are a few that I liked.
Which one do you guys like or stick with the original?

SchnabelLawnCare
12-30-2009, 01:40 PM
In order of my favorites, first fourth third second original.

SchnabelLawnCare
12-30-2009, 01:43 PM
I would keep the font for the number the same as it is in the original though.
Posted via Mobile Device

JFGauvreau
12-30-2009, 10:13 PM
I like it, maybe a bit to black for me, but thats just my opinion, otherwise everything is good, just need a different font.

Glenn Lawn Care
12-30-2009, 10:34 PM
the 3rd one looks realy good!

NEWGUYRI
12-30-2009, 10:58 PM
I like the 4th font best, then 3rd, 1st, 2nd. JMO

SchnabelLawnCare
12-30-2009, 11:27 PM
Go with the fourth font. It flows with the picture well and it is easy to read. The last thing you want is for your logo to frustrate people.

RigglePLC
12-31-2009, 11:48 AM
Drop the italics--my opinion--use a big bold font. Visible at 75 miles per hour. Also simplify the tree--you don't need detail here--you only get a one-second glance to make an impression. Maybe even make the most important word THORNAPPLE bigger and the Landscape Management smaller and underneath the big word THORNAPPLE. If you are a mowing company, maybe you can fit in a simple silhouette pic of a guy on a lawnmower under the tree. You don't sell trees, you maintain properties. Take a look at the logos of our sponsors above and to the side. Simple, bold, no italics. Look at "Blackburn"--includes simplified flags, to indicate what they sell.

SchnabelLawnCare
12-31-2009, 12:41 PM
Drop the italics--my opinion--use a big bold font. Visible at 75 miles per hour. Also simplify the tree--you don't need detail here--you only get a one-second glance to make an impression. Maybe even make the most important word THORNAPPLE bigger and the Landscape Management smaller and underneath the big word THORNAPPLE. If you are a mowing company, maybe you can fit in a simple silhouette pic of a guy on a lawnmower under the tree. You don't sell trees, you maintain properties. Take a look at the logos of our sponsors above and to the side. Simple, bold, no italics. Look at "Blackburn"--includes simplified flags, to indicate what they sell.

I respectfully disagree. It appears to be a more elegant sign and to me it shows that he does higher class work. I say keep same word size, 4th font on that jpeg you showed us.

mikesturf
01-05-2010, 05:13 PM
By seeing the huge tree, my first impression is you do tree work and not lawn care.

Mikol87
01-09-2010, 02:41 AM
By seeing the huge tree, my first impression is you do tree work and not lawn care.

I agree. Make it easier to read. Most of your clients will probably be elderly and sure as hell can't see well.