PDA

View Full Version : There's Get Er Done,then there's Got Er Done!

Construct'O
12-31-2009, 04:53 PM
I'm a saleman:weightlifter:,no trades,so zero interest,so long term payment plan.Cash deal(money wired). Nothing to it:laugh:

Stu call me if you want that Mustang gone before years end:)

Sold the other trencher yesterday,and sent her on it's way.It's been an on and off thing for over a month,but patiences paid off in the end.Nothing like it going down too the wire to makes thing interesting.

Guy wired the money to my banker after,a 4 hour wait for the trucking who he sent the night before his bank wired the money.He called yesterday morning at a 7:45 and about 1:30 before we got the machine loade and him on his way.

Guy was in a hurry to get the machine,but i told him it didn't go anywhere until i heard from my banker that it was a done deal.The good thing about having a lean against a machine is that you don't have to mess with checks,which i don't anyway.

Been crunching the numbers for three days,with the what if's.

Rock it happened ,so now been spending and paying things here the last few hours to save paying Uncle Sam,the least i can before we call it an end too 2009.

Got a few pics,:waving: it good by.What a year:dizzy: Happy New Years! everyone:usflag:

stuvecorp
12-31-2009, 05:25 PM
You're the man.:usflag: That one looks nice, how long have you had that one? Have a good New Years Denny.

Junior M
12-31-2009, 06:07 PM
So now your just down the one with the cab?

bobcat_ron
12-31-2009, 07:29 PM
It's always a relief to see something you got rid of and sold going away at last.

Heavyduty1
12-31-2009, 07:45 PM
You said it about the wired money. Easy as 1-2-3. That's how I do it now. Let em check out the machine, then to the bank (not for a cert check )but a wire to my account. I go online in about 1 hr and (IF) the money$ in they get to load up and hit the road. With any kind of check they can pay to have payment stopped. I don't like the idea that they can have control of my money for 5-7 days after they take my machine. :nono:I know 99.9% of people I deal with are honest but I aint got the time to be chasing money after I earn it. Just a little something to think about the next time you have some big money coming your way.:drinkup: