PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Lady II

anotherturfgeek
01-01-2010, 12:26 PM
My crazy customer experience hit me like a ton of Bricks. I HAD a yearly contract with her for lawn,shrub care, leaf disposal gutter cleanings etc.

After 3 months into her contract, I get a call from her stating" Do you treat all your customers this way?" She went on to accuse me of never doing anything or ever working on her property not once since she signed the contract. I'm like " your kidding me right?" I got cussed up 1 side and down the other to say the least. I tried to explain to her that 50% of the time She was in the house during our service, had offered me tea several times while I was working in her yard, I even pointed out to her that her gutters were having issues and needed to be rehung. She took my advise and had them re-newed.

It all went downhill from there. I ended her contract right then and there on the phone and later in writing after many, many, questions with neighbors about her stability.(I also service the neighbors on both sides of her house, do all the same day)

It was my most wierdest experience to this date.:dizzy:

Big C
01-01-2010, 01:15 PM
There are some strange people in this world...let me tell ya!

LandscapeSavannah
01-01-2010, 03:23 PM
I service this one place that takes....7 minutes? Yeah, so he pays the minimum of $45 too. We were standing by the trailer one day finished, packing up, getting in, and he says, while standing at the front door, "This is a rip off!" I waved, he went inside, never spoke that day or since. He paid that month, and all the months since. Its been about a year now.

MikeWeathers
01-02-2010, 10:24 AM
I once had a Doctor complain about our hourly rate, said he didn't even make that much per hour...I told him I didn't either when I was a Doctor...LOL:laugh:

soloscaperman
01-02-2010, 01:56 PM
What shuts them up is when you tell them overhead, gas, workers, tires, brakes, transmission, etc.